Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dortmund bomb
(04-21-2017, 10:46 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 08:27 AM)Baggie_Shrek Wrote: The definition of terrorism is: "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

Financial gain isn't terrorism. Otherwise every violent robbery would be a terrorist act.

What this does show is that we shouldn't jump to conclusions...

Thank fug for that Shrek, I don't have add anything but thank you.

I see you put on the deflector shield again.  Why not answer the fucking question that was posed by PK et al instead of turning this into yet another boring homoerotic point scoring exercise with your best mate?

How, in your words, is the accused not a terrorist?
(04-21-2017, 12:30 PM)wewerehereonce Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 08:27 AM)Baggie_Shrek Wrote: The definition of terrorism is: "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

Financial gain isn't terrorism. Otherwise every violent robbery would be a terrorist act.

I see you put on the deflector shield again.  Why not answer the fucking question that was posed by PK et al instead of turning this into yet another boring homoerotic point scoring exercise with your best mate?

Erm. I don't like the arse but he said he had nowt to add to my answer. That's an answer. IMO anyway.

It's about definitions of "terrorism". He used the effects of terrorism, the means of terrorism but he wasn't a terrorist as he wasn't doing it for political gain.

It's subtle but legally sound. IMO.
We are so lucky.
(04-21-2017, 12:30 PM)wewerehereonce Wrote:

There was no point scoring. Where am I having a go at Shrek? I was agreeing with him. 

In my original post I was simply reporting the event as it was presented on the news this morning on the way to work. Please write to Points of View if it infuriates you so much. Or just feck off either suits me!
(04-21-2017, 08:24 AM)P_K Wrote: How is he not a terrorist?

Can you take it easy on the stupid vitamins, that's 2 dumb fuck posts in 24 hrs.
This place is fucking terrible now
(04-21-2017, 07:50 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: This place is fucking terrible now

Agreed.
And there was me thinking this was a tribute to Barnes Wallis...
(04-21-2017, 08:34 PM)Fido Wrote: And there was me thinking this was a tribute to Barnes Wallis...
On this dump?
Are you new here?
Member of the boards Right Wing Junta.
(04-21-2017, 08:34 PM)Fido Wrote: And there was me thinking this was a tribute to Barnes Wallis...

I spoke to a Man United fan once. I'm offended by your post.
(04-21-2017, 07:50 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: This place is fucking terrible now

It was never any good but at least the conflicts used to be interesting and fun - even they're dull now.

Your old man had the right idea by bailing out. If this is what it's like when the seasons in play just imagine what it'll be like in the summer?