Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It'd clean our cities and towns if we did this
(04-21-2017, 07:16 AM)Duffmon Wrote: In the last 12 months I've been to Copenhagen, Warsaw and Berlin and I've seen them in all those places. What amused me is that they're exactly the same everywhere you go. Same stands, same literature, same fonts, just different languages. They are internationally uniform.

Have you ever noticed how gays look the same (features wise) regardless of what country you are in across Europe and heterosexuals look different?
(04-21-2017, 08:01 AM)Foo Fighters Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 07:16 AM)Duffmon Wrote: In the last 12 months I've been to Copenhagen, Warsaw and Berlin and I've seen them in all those places. What amused me is that they're exactly the same everywhere you go. Same stands, same literature, same fonts, just different languages. They are internationally uniform.

Have you ever noticed how gays look the same (features wise) regardless of what country you are in across Europe and heterosexuals look different?

Am I missing a wind-up from a previous conversation here?
(04-21-2017, 08:20 AM)Fido Wrote:

Am I missing a wind-up from a previous conversation here?

He may be quoting a film, I cannot be certain.

Like McDonalds...

OK...waiting for the pay off line now...

<looks about nervously>
No, it's a genuine observation
(04-21-2017, 08:31 AM)Foo Fighters Wrote: No, it's a genuine observation

Then I'll be the first to say what a steaming pile of prejudiced shite it is...

I've always thought Gareth Thomas and Elton John had more than a passing resemblance.
(04-21-2017, 08:36 AM)Fido Wrote:

I've always thought Gareth Thomas and Elton John had more than a passing resemblance.

Oddly enough, I bumped into Elton outside Vicarage Road before our match there the other week.

"Stephen K. Amos" I said, "you're fucking hilarious, pal." It was a bit embarrassing at first but he said he gets it all the time.
Is FF trying to be outrageous?
(04-21-2017, 08:53 AM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(04-21-2017, 08:36 AM)Fido Wrote:

Oddly enough, I bumped into Elton outside Vicarage Road before our match there the other week.

"Stephen K. Amos" I said, "you're fucking hilarious, pal." It was a bit embarrassing at first but he said he gets it all the time.

Big Grin