Not a fit and proper person
That's a senior Tory source's description of Nigel Farage  Big Grin 

Fuck me - I would love to hear their views of Mark Francois and Jacob Rees Mogg.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49665789
Farage: "I do not want a job in government..."

Of course you don't, Nigel: that would involve day to day scrutiny and being accountable for the glib, undeliverable soundbites.
I was going to write “Surely even Mr. Farage realises he could never get anywhere near government?” Then I realised how ridiculous that sentence was.
Farage is very close to being toxic for any mainstream politician, following his appearance and speech at a rally for Alternative fur Deutschland (AfD), a far right German party, earlier this week. It was organised and he received an invitation to speak from the grand daughter of Hitler's finance minister.

If that's the kind of people he's mixing with now, his political career in this country and any hope of a place in parliament, is over.
(09-12-2019, 10:23 AM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: Farage is very close to being toxic for any mainstream politician, following his appearance and speech at a rally for Alternative fur Deutschland (AfD), a far right German party, earlier this week. It was organised and he received an invitation to speak from the grand daughter of Hitler's finance minister.  

If that's the kind of people he's mixing with now, his political career in this country and any hope of a place in parliament, is over.

Can I post the picture of the Brexit Company reps turning their back on the EU Parliament again, you know the one similar to that Reichstag (spelling) pic? What a great guy that man is!
Farage doesn't want to be centre stage, or have an actual position of power.

He's the political equivalent of Robbie Savage, pointing fingers and starting arguments but nowhere to be found when it all kicks off.
"I'm not a nerd Bart. Nerds are smart"