Yellowhammer, why won’t they release the papers?
This could be just my innate cynicism, but I'm inclined to think that when politicians use the term 'worst case scenario', what they probably mean is 'the absolute best we can hope for'.

I wonder what the worst case scenarios for HS2 budget and timetable were, back when the project was first mooted?
(09-11-2019, 11:40 AM)baggy1 Wrote: The other stand out was that the negotiation discussions and the solution for the backstop isn't suitable for the 'airwaves' apparently. Another odious cunt at the heart of the power grab

Come on B1, don’t descend to DH’s level. That was not the quote which I am sure you are well aware. What was actually said was;  “... there have been lots of solutions put forward from technological solutions to pre  customs checks and so on but we just can’t have that negotiation in public.  This is the fundamental challenge is that when you have theses discussions  you just can’t have that on the airwaves”
LOOKS LIKE THERE LEAKED
https://twitter.com/alexwickham/status/1...78816?s=21

BUY BUY BREXIT
(09-11-2019, 07:04 PM)DAVE Wrote: LOOKS LIKE THERE LEAKED

BUY BUY BREXIT

Point 15 looks fun.
think that is the end of brexit.

more than enough ammo this week for remainers to stop it now.

where it leaves this country politically im not so sure.
(09-11-2019, 07:24 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 07:04 PM)DAVE Wrote: LOOKS LIKE THERE LEAKED

BUY BUY BREXIT

Point 15 looks fun.

MARSHALL LAW M8
(09-11-2019, 07:36 PM)foreveralbion Wrote: think that is the end of brexit.

where it leaves this country politically im not so sure.

When you say ammo you mean facts and by some accounts this was the baseline version until now it was altered to say ‘worst scenario’. 

The redacted bit is allegedly regarding closing oil refineries with a loss 2000 jobs. 

Nice to see the most vulnerable who disproportionately voted leave will be worst off. I know they won’t believe the report and will carry in believing in those Sun Lit Uplands. Do you remember them?
(09-11-2019, 07:51 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

When you say ammo you mean facts 

So, The Baggies drew with Blackburn. 1 : 1. is a “fact”?
EH???
(09-11-2019, 08:40 PM)John Osborne’s Knuckle Wrote:
(09-11-2019, 07:51 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

When you say ammo you mean facts 

So, The Baggies drew with Blackburn. 1 : 1. is a “fact”?

Where are the sun lit Uplands and benefits? Is it all fiction then? I suppose until it happens it is but I would rather not take the risk with my families health and prosperity for no one good reason.

This country grinds to a halt with 2cm of snow and yet we have potentially numerous problems and they are described as ‘bumps in the road’ by a Prime Minister who will be absolutely fine.