Young Albion fans
(09-11-2019, 09:55 AM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 08:45 PM)5AL Wrote: Hi all,

Moving from Suffolk to Aston University in a few days (I'm sure you can all work out why I chose there) and I thought I'd see if anyone knew a young Albion supporters club or group, so I can find people to go to the games with - I want to buy a season ticket but don't want to sit alone for the whole year.

Any advice or ideas much appreciated.

Where in Suffolk are you from mate? spent 3 good years over there with the RAF.

Wickham Market, outside Woodbrige Smile
(09-11-2019, 09:41 PM)5AL Wrote:

Moving from Suffolk to Aston University in a few days (I'm sure you can all work out why I chose there) and I thought I'd see if anyone knew a young Albion supporters club or group, so I can find people to go to the games with - I want to buy a season ticket but don't want to sit alone for the whole year.

Pray tell us, why Albion?
I agree with Logic1, you'll meet Albion fans at uni that you can band up with. I met Albion fans at Brum Poly back in the 80s with whom I am still good friends.

IIRC, the president of our SU was a Baggie, who I still spot at games occasionally. Nick something, I think. Oh!!!!
(09-12-2019, 09:48 AM)karlalb10n Wrote:

Pray tell us, why Albion?

My Dad moved here when I was born and he grew up 2 miles from the Hawthorns, he's been Albion mad for 50 years.

There's a very good farm shop in Wickham Market, good sausages and bacon Big Grin
(09-12-2019, 10:02 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: I agree with Logic1, you'll meet Albion fans at uni that you can band up with. I met Albion fans at Brum Poly back in the 80s with whom I am still good friends.

IIRC, the president of our SU was a Baggie, who I still spot at games occasionally. Nick something, I think. Oh!!!!

There were fuck all at UoB