Overpaid Nancy Boys vs Kosovo
Is Graeme Jones moonlighting as England's defensive coach  Rolleyes
(09-10-2019, 07:53 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 07:49 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 07:43 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 07:38 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 03:15 PM)Duffers Wrote: Don’t think it’ll be as easy as folk think. Kosovo are no pushovers, they’ve beaten Bulgaria and the Czechs recently. Might take a while to break them down.

3-0 eventually.

They are fucking shite lad.

Yeah I thought they’d be better considering the results they had. 

There’s a lesson here about not believing everything you hear in the Guardian weekly podcast.

Had to stop listening to it, the glance over the EFL and huge pertains dedicated to Spanish, Scottish and German football did my head in.

Definitely not as good since Richardson left.

Not really on topic, but actually think it is better for Richardson leaving. I like Richardson as a presenter a lot but I got the impression that he felt that English football was a little beneath him .

Think the appeal of the podcast is the relationships between the main contributors, Glendiining,,Wilson, Ronay and that Norwegian chap who sounds Irish, and many of the other pundits they use are good as well. Ihave to admit to being a bit of a podcast junkie in the past, but have cut down massively in the last 6 months, the Guardian Football Weekly is one of the few that I regularly listen to and the only football one I listen to now. And in fairness they really didn't talk up Kossovo, just mentioned their unbeaten run, but compared that to their dismal world cup qualification performance and the suggestion was they would give England more of a game than Bulgaria but still England would win comfortably - which is sort of what happened.
(09-10-2019, 08:02 PM)yeoman lai Wrote: No wonder Mings got a call up.. Dawson cant be far off.  Big Grin

Bartley might start to think he could be in with a shout.