Amber Rudd Quits.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49623737

Amber Rudd has quit the cabinet and Conservative Party saying she cannot "stand by" while "loyal moderate Conservatives are expelled".
The work and pensions secretary said she no longer believed leaving the EU with a deal was the government's "main objective".
She described the sacking of 21 Tory MPs on Tuesday as an "assault on decency and democracy".
The MP for Hastings and Rye supported Remain in 2016 referendum.
I’ve voted Tory as well as new labour. I’d vote tactically at the next election. Until they become a moderate party again they are a danger- I never thought I’d prefer Corbin!
Another remoaner spouting project fear.
(09-07-2019, 08:45 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Another remoaner spouting project fear.

I am not aware of your political stance so assume you are being ironic rather than stupid in your statement.
(09-07-2019, 08:56 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:

I am not aware of your political stance so assume you are being ironic rather than stupid in your statement.

I think you need to read baggie1 previous posts on this section of the forum Sol
RIP AMBA
No matter what happens now it’s clear thousands of Brexiteers have become 100% Trump.
(09-07-2019, 09:25 PM)tiptontown Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 08:56 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:

I think you need to read baggie1 previous posts on this section of the forum Sol

I try to keep my opinions to myself, thank you very much  Angel