Leavers changing their mind en masse?
(09-10-2019, 02:35 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 02:30 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Face facts! 
Facts? 
It's mainly subjective and we can all spout opinions, with them not being facts.
Could it not be that the super ideal form of Brexit wanted by a very small number of extreme right wingers is what has stopped us getting it and the idea of no deal, which will ruin many lives, has to be expunged as it is so utterly reckless?
I'm no expert, you're not either, but the Governor of the Bank of England saying we should stay in, all living Prime Ministers doing likewise, is what swayed me as I consider them experts. Now that is an actual fact.
The guys behind leave may as well said we're going to colonise Mars by 2019, because they didn't know how to do that either.

All the people you quote as swaying you have an ulterior motive and see us leaving as affecting their personal wealth (none of them care about the normal people). Like most wars see the rich benefit, staying in would likely have seen those you listed getting wealthier too. I'd actually use the same list of people as persuading me to leave if I'm honest.

Do you think that Farage, Johnson, Cummings, Mogg, Raab, McVey, Priti Patel  etc have the working class leavers best interests at heart? Do you think they are not part of the establishment? Do you think that they don't have reasons beyond what 'the people' want for Brexit?

What was in it for those lifelong, Conservatives such as Soames, Clarke etc to vote against the government? Why would Grieve and Gaulke (spelling sacrifice their political careers to make a stand against their own party? They are already rich, well connected and won't be affected by a no deal Brexit so why did they do it? Not one Brexiteer on here has answered that question with any credible answer.
(09-10-2019, 03:08 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 02:35 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 02:30 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Face facts! 
Facts? 
It's mainly subjective and we can all spout opinions, with them not being facts.
Could it not be that the super ideal form of Brexit wanted by a very small number of extreme right wingers is what has stopped us getting it and the idea of no deal, which will ruin many lives, has to be expunged as it is so utterly reckless?
I'm no expert, you're not either, but the Governor of the Bank of England saying we should stay in, all living Prime Ministers doing likewise, is what swayed me as I consider them experts. Now that is an actual fact.
The guys behind leave may as well said we're going to colonise Mars by 2019, because they didn't know how to do that either.

All the people you quote as swaying you have an ulterior motive and see us leaving as affecting their personal wealth (none of them care about the normal people). Like most wars see the rich benefit, staying in would likely have seen those you listed getting wealthier too. I'd actually use the same list of people as persuading me to leave if I'm honest.

Do you think that Farage, Johnson, Cummings, Mogg, Raab, McVey, Priti Patel  etc have the working class leavers best interests at heart? Do you think they are not part of the establishment? Do you think that they don't have reasons beyond what 'the people' want for Brexit?

What was in it for those lifelong, Conservatives such as Soames, Clarke etc to vote against the government? Why would Grieve and Gaulke (spelling sacrifice their political careers to make a stand against their own party? They are already rich, well connected and won't be affected by a no deal Brexit so why did they do it? Not one Brexiteer on here has answered that question with any credible answer.
Problem is conspiracy theorists were much more likely to vote for Leave to upset the status quo. You're clearly one of them.
Was 911 an inside job, who really shot Kennedy and did man really go to the moon?
Ruining the relationship with all our European neighbours we trade with, risking Northern Ireland going back 40 years to bloodshed, and the break-up of the UK were all possible side effects of Brexit too, which I foresaw with my little knowledge on this gargantuan subject. 
I'm humble enough to have known I don't have the answers to an incredibly complex situation, but as the last three years have shown maybe no one else knows either, not even the guy who was the figurehead of Brexit.
Have I stepped into a parallel board?
(09-10-2019, 04:32 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Have I stepped into a parallel board?

evah uoy sey
(09-10-2019, 04:37 PM)hudds Wrote:
(09-10-2019, 04:32 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Have I stepped into a parallel board?

evah uoy sey

nodnoL

seliM