Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks Brexit
(04-04-2017, 07:42 AM)Donegal Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 09:23 PM)Malcolm Tucker Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 08:43 PM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 07:21 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 05:14 PM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote: You going to have the nuts to come back to this thread? After you accused ME of using a tragedy to make a political point, when I certainly did not do so as directly as this?

How about just letting this go instead? You made crass statements yourself a few weeks ago and now you're the one on your high horse. 

You got what you wanted with Brexit but don't expect others to meekly accept it because I guarantee those fervently for it would not have simply gone quietly or enthusiastically with the majority.

3. If we had lost the referendum I would have been quiet. We would have lost, what could I have said? 

Come on now...

Arf
He won and he won't stop blathering on about it. A right wing snowflake. Jeezus, imagine if hed lost, the site would be permanently crashed

'Arf'? Grow a brain. 

You know nothing about me. I would have been quiet. That is why I was dreading the referendum so much, because I expected to lose and what could I have said when the remain side said, "The people voted to stay in the EU,"?

Nothing. It would have been game over for at least a generation. I would have been sickened, thought the decision was wrong but had no argument.

Something some people on here and at large could learn from.

As for being a 'snowflake' I seem to remember you having a tantrums on here, throwing-up barely relevant historical dicta to do so.

(04-03-2017, 09:41 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 08:43 PM)FMandown_Pilt Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 07:21 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 05:14 PM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 03:31 PM)WallofTrewick Wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39470487

You going to have the nuts to come back to this thread? After you accused ME of using a tragedy to make a political point, when I certainly did not do so as directly as this?

How about just letting this go instead? You made crass statements yourself a few weeks ago and now you're the one on your high horse. 

You got what you wanted with Brexit but don't expect others to meekly accept it because I guarantee those fervently for it would not have simply gone quietly or enthusiastically with the majority.

1. Can you read? I apologised for that
2. I think you also had a pop at me but haven't had a pop at the OP here. You are nothing but a hypocrite, attacking politicking only when you disagree with the views espoused
3. If we had lost the referendum I would have been quiet. We would have lost, what could I have said? And you would have expected us to meekly acceot it. More hypocrisy

Nope I didn't say anything to you about point scoring on the other thread. I only brought it up on this thread because your are being hypocritical whether you apologised or not. 

I have no idea what motivated the attack down in Croydon perhaps the mix of constant talk on Brexit and immigration for the last year, terrorism, thuggish chav behaviour and alcohol had an accumulative effect? Perhaps they are just scumbags looking for a fight. I have no idea tbh which is why Sol shouldn't jump to conclusions until we know why if we ever will.

As for your point about accepting the result graciously and quietly..... really! You're entire reason for posting on this site seems wrapped up in Brexit and due to that I find it incredibly hard to believe.

You really are thick.

The fact I realised I was wrong and apologised means I am not a hypocrite. I would have been a hypocrite had I not done so then criticised.