Swansea
Very similar to us, but have more goals in Celina arriving late into the box.

Considering no one had heard of their boss when he arrived he’s started brilliantly.
In some ways they are better than they were last year, assuming Andre Ayew sticks around.
It's an accident that theyre doing so well in some ways, as the owners were pretty much in the process of dismantling the club. Their inability to sell of certain players has worked in their favor and it seems like they've bagged themselves a genuine quality manager on a cost cutting wage.

Maybe accident isn't the right word, but having Baston and Ayew still around wasn't in the club strategy. I suspect they will drop off as the season goes on but it's been a good start.
Way too early to see who the real runners and riders are this season.
(08-25-2019, 07:54 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Way too early to see who the real runners and riders are this season.

Agree. We need to solely be focusing on ourselves.

Swansea are still in a financial mess and therefore little to envy.
They're Welsh and should NOT be in a ENGLISH league FFS!
Fuggin' absolute farce.

We've got clubs like Bury etc. On the verge of losing their league status whilst the likes of the above keep theirs!

I genuinely dispair.
(08-25-2019, 11:15 PM)scorey1witt Wrote: They're Welsh and should NOT be in a ENGLISH league FFS!
Fuggin' absolute farce.

We've got clubs like Bury etc. On the verge of losing their league status whilst the likes of the above keep theirs!

I genuinely dispair.

Hang on, your post made complete sense and I agree with the sentiment in it!! Am I stoned or you're sober?! I'm confused!
(08-26-2019, 06:46 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 11:15 PM)scorey1witt Wrote: They're Welsh and should NOT be in a ENGLISH league FFS!
Fuggin' absolute farce.

I genuinely dispair.

Hang on, your post made complete sense and I agree with the sentiment in it!! Am I stoned or you're sober?! I'm confused!

There are often brief moments of lucidity in conditions of physiological or pharmaceutical induced psychosis
(08-26-2019, 07:26 AM)fbaggy Wrote:
(08-26-2019, 06:46 AM)MassDebater Wrote:
Fuggin' absolute farce.

I genuinely dispair.

There are often brief moments of lucidity in conditions of physiological or pharmaceutical induced psychosis

That sentence reads like music, very calming... Best sentence i think I've ever read on here (and I'm not taking the piss!)
(08-25-2019, 07:54 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Way too early to see who the real runners and riders are this season.

True. Although I suspect Leeds will still be up there again at the end of the season.