Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
69% of the UK thinks Brexit should go ahead
#21
69% can be meaningless if folk like  Pulis are in the other 31%  !!!!!!!!!
Reply
#22
(04-04-2017, 11:26 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 07:46 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: My guess is hardliners like Mogg etc will never be satisfied with any negotiations unless they see a return to the make believe 1950s then again in his case I suspect more like the 1850s.

I fail to see how any of this is "hardline", nor how it is in some way a return to the 2000s let alone the "make believe 1950s".

https://heatst.com/world/jacob-rees-mogg...e-freedom/

Jacob Rees Mogg is one of the most erudite MPs of the age. That he speaks with a plum in his mouth makes him as much of an upper class twat as it makes someone with, say,  a Black Country accent an uneducated fool. Let me know which bits of that article you disagree with when you get a moment.

Just the same old trite remainer nonsense. Who'd expect any different from Del Boy?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)