Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logic1 on Brexit
I reckon he voted remain.

No idea why, but I just get that feeling.
Yet I bet he cannot list a decent, non-abstract reason as to why. I also bet he understands little-to-nothing about how the EU works. The most vehement and loud never do. See Lily Allen and Charlotte Church.
See MDP the 40% of Tory voters who voted remain  do exist. And they're not all global financiers unless that's TTM's new venture.
(04-02-2017, 12:32 PM)Zoltanger Wrote: See MDP the 40% of Tory voters who voted remain  do exist. And they're not all global financiers unless that's TTM's new venture.

I'm not sure I ever denied that they do! If I did, I was wrong.
(04-02-2017, 01:49 PM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 12:32 PM)Zoltanger Wrote: See MDP the 40% of Tory voters who voted remain  do exist. And they're not all global financiers unless that's TTM's new venture.

You questioned it the other day when I said there were more of them than there were Labour leave voters.

As I said a while ago there's a good chance the Tory party could still tear themselves apart over this.

Looks like the Mail is on message as well now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/articl...y-two.html
(04-02-2017, 08:24 PM)Zoltanger Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 01:49 PM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote:

You questioned it the other day when I said there were more of them than there were Labour leave voters.

As I said a while ago there's a good chance the Tory party could still tear themselves apart over this.

Looks like the Mail is on message as well now.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/articl...y-two.html

Proth will keep them together.....keep the faith