Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And finally: John Oliver on Brexit
(04-02-2017, 04:42 PM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 04:23 PM)logic1 Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 12:17 PM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 10:31 AM)logic1 Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 08:56 AM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote: 'Daily Hate' - from an idiot who comes out with nothing but hatred.
Because you can't beat the argument, you have to play the man or set up a strawman.

You have no arguments. There is nothing to beat. I bet you have no idea why you want to remain in the EU. You just see other Lefties (stupidly, as discussed) supporting it and think that you should, too. 

And, yet again, you have no sense of self-reflection. Indeed, apply your own words to you: you have no arguments against the Daily Mail so you have to play the man.

You people are incredible.  Big Grin

I have a PhD in International Trade mate. But I guess that just makes me an expert which means I know fuck all.

Where from? University of Dudley Port? Where can I read your thesis?

You have still put-up no arguments, 
Nottingham, one of the best Economics Departments in the country. Check out previous posts - you will see the arguments.
(04-02-2017, 05:49 PM)logic1 Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 10:31 AM)logic1 Wrote: Because you can't beat the argument, you have to play the man or set up a strawman.

You have no arguments. There is nothing to beat. I bet you have no idea why you want to remain in the EU. You just see other Lefties (stupidly, as discussed) supporting it and think that you should, too. 

And, yet again, you have no sense of self-reflection. Indeed, apply your own words to you: you have no arguments against the Daily Mail so you have to play the man.

I have a PhD in International Trade mate. But I guess that just makes me an expert which means I know fuck all.

Nottingham, one of the best Economics Departments in the country. Check out previous posts - you will see the arguments.

That makes sense. You don't seem as if you can see the wood for the trees.
(04-02-2017, 10:31 AM)logic1 Wrote: Because you can't beat the argument, you have to play the man or set up a strawman.

No, you still have not made any.

(04-02-2017, 06:26 PM)Fido Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 12:17 PM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote: You have no arguments. There is nothing to beat. I bet you have no idea why you want to remain in the EU. You just see other Lefties (stupidly, as discussed) supporting it and think that you should, too. 

That makes sense. You don't seem as if you can see the wood for the trees.

Big Grin