Conceding First
Four out of five league games so far.
(08-24-2019, 11:44 AM)Duffers Wrote: Four out of five league games so far.

Yes who knew we would be shit defensively under Bilic? It’s going to be a rollercoaster and might pay off but it was always going to be this way.
(08-24-2019, 11:58 AM)Thurso Pickle Rick Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 11:47 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Yes who knew we would be shit defensively under Bilic? It’s going to be a rollercoaster and might pay off but it was always going to be this way.

Good grief - you may want that to be true to justify your anti Bilic stance but far too early for such a knee jerk call - we haven't conceded more than 1 in a league game yet either and are unbeaten so far in the league. Readings goal was a good strike as was Forests and this was a pen with an element  if diving about it. We will concede some goals but as the team gets more used to each other I expect we will be sounder at the back too. Doesn't mean we wont occasionally get beat or concede a few - no need fir pant wetting every tine and saying we're shit. Signs so far have been far more positive than negative about our play.

I’m not pant wetting (although I’m flattered by your predictable attention) I’ve said all along this season will be exciting and my expectation is promotion which doesn’t suggest I think Bilic or team is poor. However I do expect us to be fragile defensively. If i said the grass was green you would disagree.
(08-24-2019, 12:07 PM)Thurso Pickle Rick Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 12:02 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 11:58 AM)Thurso Pickle Rick Wrote:

Good grief - you may want that to be true to justify your anti Bilic stance but far too early for such a knee jerk call - we haven't conceded more than 1 in a league game yet either and are unbeaten so far in the league. Readings goal was a good strike as was Forests and this was a pen with an element  if diving about it. We will concede some goals but as the team gets more used to each other I expect we will be sounder at the back too. Doesn't mean we wont occasionally get beat or concede a few - no need fir pant wetting every tine and saying we're shit. Signs so far have been far more positive than negative about our play.

I’m not pant wetting (although I’m flattered by your predictable attention) I’ve said all along this season will be exciting and my expectation is promotion which doesn’t suggest I think Bilic or team is poor. However I do expect us to be fragile defensively. If i said the grass was green you would disagree.

Nonsense - I rarely respond to you. You flatter yourself with your belief in your importance. You posted yet more anti Bilic stuff and I bit this time - he's been here a wet weekend. I think youd rather be right than see West Brom succeed. Its pant wetting and tragic.

I want us up I don’t care who is in charge that’s the bottom line. You want to paint me into a picture like you tried last year of been anti this person or that. Ironically this from someone who is unbelievably partisan.
The trouble with going behind so often will be be difficult to score 2 in a lot of games this season as oppose to last when it wasnt seen as a problem .

We conceded first in plenty of games under Pulis too... we just didn’t score second.
(08-24-2019, 12:27 PM)Three Degrees Wrote: The trouble with going behind so often will be be difficult to score 2 in a lot of games this season as oppose to last when it wasnt seen as a problem .

+1

We've been good defensively first half, it was a stupid challenge by Gibbs that done it. No need to overreact.
(08-24-2019, 12:31 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:

We've been good defensively first half, it was a stupid challenge by Gibbs that done it. No need to overreact.

(surprisingly) I agree.