Vile
Fucks sake
Decent win but Everton look poor
Walcott will be 40 and they'll will still be saying "he has potential"
Everton havn't turned up tonight.
(08-23-2019, 08:53 PM)Albionmad Wrote: Everton havn't turned up tonight.

I am fucking livid at their performance and I don’t even support them.
Grealish gets all the acclaim for the goal.

Where can I puke?

Ok Sky turn it off now
If they win any more games they might need to rent a bigger place to play!
A criminally poor performance from Everton but still the much better side, at least in the second half, and they should have scored a couple of goals easily. The misses from Walcott and the one close to the end were absolutely diabolical. Hasn't changed my view on Villa one bit, they are poor and will be in a 4-5 way relegation scrap all season.

On that Everton showing Wolves will have no problem finishing best-of-the-bottom-14 again, unless Leicester can have a great season.
This is Everton all over, always a good bet for a win at home for the lesser sides in the prem.
(08-23-2019, 09:10 PM)tiptontown Wrote: This is Everton all over, always a good bet for a win at home for the lesser sides in the prem.

'Tis true. Always had them down for good chance of 3 points when they visited the Shrine. I know an Evertonian and feel a bit sorry for him. They're in purgatory. Rarely in danger of going down but rarely any chance of changing the status quo at the top - plus they're in the shadow of England's most successful club.