Blackburn next Saturday
I think we'll get the first home win for this. Would be good if we can, as next match is at Fulham.
(08-25-2019, 08:37 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: 2nd match of the season for me. I've not seen us lose since Bolton at home first game of last season. That's about 15 games. Bringing 2 x CIM jnrs to the Blackburn game. The youngest has never seen us lose (although he's only been to 3 games).

Fucking hell,your missus has got a job on her hands preparing the picnic for this fucker then.
I'm over for this one, first time since Pulis mugged us in February. Hoping for better this time.
Are the ticket sales figures easily got, or does the OP (and others?) actually go through block by block on the website seating plan and totting them up? Always thought that looked liked far too much work, so fair play.

I'm missing this one, don't think I'll even get a stream for it either. Am awaiting Slav's approval of my excuse on another thread though Wink
Its all going to click on Saturday, I have been pessimistic about our last two home games, this feels like the time is right for good win.
(08-25-2019, 08:45 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: I think we'll get the first home win for this. Would be good if we can, as next match is at Fulham.

I'm going to make the ridiculous statement that this is a must win!

(08-26-2019, 06:52 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Are the ticket sales figures easily got, or does the OP (and others?) actually go through block by block on the website seating plan and totting them up? Always thought that looked liked far too much work, so fair play.

I'm missing this one, don't think I'll even get a stream for it either. Am awaiting Slav's approval of my excuse on another thread though Wink

It's block by block but takes about 3 minutes.

(08-25-2019, 09:31 PM)dublinalbion Wrote: I'm over for this one, first time since Pulis mugged us in February. Hoping for better this time.

With Gibbs likely to be out I'd go 3 at the back and 2 up front. 

Diang and Pereira to start too.

Phillips, Krov and Sawyers central.
My son and I will be there.
(08-26-2019, 06:41 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: My son and I will be there.

Good stuff pal. His first game?
In the form of his life.
(08-26-2019, 06:24 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(08-25-2019, 08:45 PM)ColliersWoodBaggie Wrote: I think we'll get the first home win for this. Would be good if we can, as next match is at Fulham.

I'm going to make the ridiculous statement that this is a must win!

(08-26-2019, 06:52 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Are the ticket sales figures easily got, or does the OP (and others?) actually go through block by block on the website seating plan and totting them up? Always thought that looked liked far too much work, so fair play.

It's block by block but takes about 3 minutes.

(08-25-2019, 09:31 PM)dublinalbion Wrote: I'm over for this one, first time since Pulis mugged us in February. Hoping for better this time.

With Gibbs likely to be out I'd go 3 at the back and 2 up front. 

Diang and Pereira to start too.

Phillips, Krov and Sawyers central.

Dropping Livermore would be folly. You do need players who do all the dirty work. I can’t see any reason he will be dropped.
Almost certainly my last ever game at the shrine after 45 years of regular attendance (with a pause during the Pulis years) - hoping I can go out with a smile.