Tammy Abraham
Wink 
Has to miss this time but not in May
His penalty against us was fortunate also. I know I am sad but I celebrated when he missed.
Same penalty as the one in May. Just in May Johnstone only just missed saving it. Tammy is fucking crap, he’s Chelsea new Paul Furlong
I don't rate him at all. Not a premier League striker in my eyes. Villa can resign him next season once they are back in the Championship!
For all those saying he’s shite it should really be acknowledged that his goal scoring record in the Championship is second to none.

Not good enough for a side of Chelsea’s standing but let’s not pretend we wouldn’t have him here.
VAR fail.. Keeper didn't have either foot on or above the line when the ball was struck.. Should have been a re-take.
(08-14-2019, 09:55 PM)yeoman lai Wrote: VAR fail.. Keeper didn't have either foot on or above the line when the ball was struck.. Should have been a re-take.

Surprised the VARgins haven’t dragged them out of the dressing room for another go.
(08-14-2019, 09:51 PM)Duffers Wrote: For all those saying he’s shite it should really be acknowledged that his goal scoring record in the Championship is second to none.

Not good enough for a side of Chelsea’s standing but let’s not pretend we wouldn’t have him here.

And this will be the Seals problem.

They now have a very good Championship team, but are light years away from being a top team.

How the nation laughed in May when the deludedarrogantfisheatingcunts proclaimed that Tammy should play for England, Barca wanted Greasy and Mings was better than Van Dyck.

There is a gulf between the two divisions and sadly for us, it is only getting bigger.
(08-14-2019, 10:55 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 09:51 PM)Duffers Wrote: For all those saying he’s shite it should really be acknowledged that his goal scoring record in the Championship is second to none.

And this will be the Seals problem.

They now have a very good Championship team, but are light years away from being a top team.

How the nation laughed in May when the deludedarrogantfisheatingcunts proclaimed that Tammy should play for England, Barca wanted Greasy and Mings was better than Van Dyck.

There is a gulf between the two divisions and sadly for us, it is only getting bigger.

Abraham has already been capped by England.
Commentators were whittling on about there being no pen, even after they interviewed the keeper and he admitted there was contact.

He was looking for it, but there seems to be “skill” in going down these days.