Idiots who leave early
I never leave early but why are they idiots for choosing to leave early? They have as much right to stay or go as anybody else.
(08-14-2019, 12:49 PM)Lightnin Wrote: I never leave early but why are they idiots for choosing to leave early? They have as much right to stay or go as anybody else.

Because some people are of the opinion that they are perfect and anyone whose opinion or actions differ from their own, are idiots. 

I don't see why people get so upset at what time people leave, whether they leave early for a half time pint, or do whatever. As long as they don't hurt anyone, who cares?
Clarnet v2.0
I don't think that the OP implied that people who leave the match early are all idiots.

Plenty of idiots stay til the end.
(08-14-2019, 12:44 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 12:13 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: Can WM police do something to hold the tram or train back to Birmingham after the game?

I caught the train last night and was appalled that every carriage was "standard" class. No first class section at all.

Disgusting, how did you cope with pheasant class pal?

(08-14-2019, 01:47 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I don't think that the OP implied that people who leave the match early are all idiots.

Don’t spoil the faux outrage.
(08-14-2019, 12:53 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 12:49 PM)Lightnin Wrote: I never leave early but why are they idiots for choosing to leave early? They have as much right to stay or go as anybody else.

Because some people are of the opinion that they are perfect and anyone whose opinion or actions differ from their own, are idiots. 

I don't see why people get so upset at what time people leave, whether they leave early for a half time pint, or do whatever. As long as they don't hurt anyone, who cares?

I stay, always, but people are always free to choose.

However, stay or go, one or the other.

I feel I have a right to get pissed off when someone who is leaving and edging towards the aisle past those who are staying, then decides to stand still so they can watch an attack. You're in my space, so carry on leaving or wait in your seat until the final whistle.

When my son was younger, we found a great spot in row DD BRE upper for our season tickets where he could see. That was until 85 minutes, when the people who go down to the mid level concourse by the exits to watch the last few minutes cause a bottleneck, meaning others are stood waiting on the stairs.  Kids have not got a prayer of seeing anything past them. My son missed a few late goals because of this.

I don't think I'm perfect, but I believe I have a right to actually see the game I've paid to watch and generally believe in showing some level of courtesy to those around me.

Still, each to their own.
Two fellas were sat next to me last night, hadn’t seen them before.

They turned up after 5/6 mins, went to the bar on 35, back after 50 and left at 85 mins. That’s a lot of missed football.

I wonder if they do the same watching us on tv, they start creeping into the hallway before injury time.
I never leave early - I just don't get it. Where we sit it's the same people that regularly do it and in the most tense of games too.

Last night wasn't great, but a goal at the end would have resulted in a penalty shoot out. People would rather get 60 seconds ahead of the crowd and risk missing that?
It’s the scouts and other team managers that are really fuming over this. They leave on 80 mins as a rule and usually park in the east stand. Now they have to wait until 30/40 minds after kick off.
Can WMP do owt with a defence that goes missing before the end of each game?
(08-14-2019, 02:02 PM)sickParrot Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 12:44 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 12:13 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: Can WM police do something to hold the tram or train back to Birmingham after the game?

I caught the train last night and was appalled that every carriage was "standard" class. No first class section at all.

Disgusting, how did you cope with pheasant class pal?

(08-14-2019, 01:47 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: I don't think that the OP implied that people who leave the match early are all idiots.

Don’t spoil the faux outrage.

#fauxtrage