Burke
He is so poor. We might aswell play with ten men when he comes on. Needs to be loaned out again.
Needs selling in Jan. Cut our losses and invest in another striker who can act as back up to Austin (with Zohore 3rd choice and HRK 4th).
(08-10-2019, 06:04 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Needs selling in Jan. Cut our losses and invest in another striker who can act as back up to Austin (with Zohore 3rd choice and HRK 4th).

Early days but from what I've seen I'd reverse that.
TBF, he did little wrong today in a brief appearance. Whatever his faults, it's harsh expecting him to ride to our rescue today.
He may well indeed turn out to be utter garbage but how the he'll you can judge him on the odd 10min cameo here and there beats the fugg out of me, he needs a run of games/starts then judge him.
Tbh bit part appearances seen to be all he can expect atm. He runs around like a headless chicken and is doing a good impression of somebody who won a competition to impersonate a footballer.

I feel for him. Leipzig paid a stupid fee to Forest to sign him. We apparently did the same. However I wouldn't be suprised if there were addons galore in the deal.

He's lower championship at best more like league 1
Hardly a game for him, his big strength is pace and running in behind, Milwall left no space in behind they were that deep, will be more affective away from home you feel but a loan similar to Leko's and Fields would have probably done him no harm at all

Cuzer
Burke - gets 10 minutes to impress again. Continually knocking him IMO is an odd way to treat one of our own.
If he only gets cameo game time how he can get slaughtered is baffling.
He has speed and good feet, play to his strengths and it will pay dividends.
Not a fan but can’t knock him today.

Covered more ground in 1 sprint (to check a Millwall counter) than Z managed all game
(08-10-2019, 07:14 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: Not a fan but can’t knock him today.

Covered more ground in 1 sprint (to check a Millwall counter) than Z managed all game
I covered more ground than Z today when I went to the bogs at half time.