I hope the new signings
Don’t hold back Edwards, Harper, Ferguson etc.

We need to keep these boys in the first team picture or the academy exodus’s will continue
(08-08-2019, 06:29 PM)Penny Black Baggie Wrote: Don’t hold back Edwards, Harper, Ferguson etc.

We need to keep these boys in the first team picture or the academy exodus’s will continue

If they’re good enough they’ll play.

Simple as.
We need to get promoted first and foremost.

If the youth are good enough they'll play and help us to achieve that.
Ferguson was picked over Furlong at Forest and put in a MOTM performance. We’ll need both of these over a 50 game season.

Harper has just signed a new deal and has saw Field leave on loan. He’ll get game time.

Edwards now seems to have the most competition but Bilic rates him very highly.
It's a long hard bloody grulling slog in the chump at some point they will be called upon its up to them to seize that chance as is the same for everyone else, loose your place no guarantee you will get it back that's how it should be.
Edwards is the one that now has the chance to prove he’s better then some quality wingers. 

I reckon come the end of the season he’ll have scored 4/5 incredible goals and made a key impact.
Edwards, impact sub... He'll bag at least 8 this season.
Ferguson and Edwards have the shirt at present.

If they work hard and produce they’ll keep it.

Phillips won’t be fit all season, there will be opportunities.
Diagana has been playing as number 10 in pre season and I reckon Willock will be able to slot in there as well.

In turn potentially Krov could drop back deeper next to Sawyers when it comes to teams that push up.
No chance of holding Ferguson back....I predict from the Forest showing, he is going to be BIG!!!