Gonna be a busy day
not since the Megson era of deadline day recruitment have we had a day like it !!! Hope the medical staff are fit and ready, I’m going for FIVE incomings !!
Two wingers, a striker and no outgoings and we've got a decent squad.
Depending on hpw many come in i think a couple will go out on loan .
(08-08-2019, 04:58 AM)Poppy’s dad Wrote: not since the Megson era of deadline day recruitment have we had a day like it !!! Hope the medical staff are fit and ready, I’m going for FIVE incomings !!

Hopefully and with some key signings- going for four in total IN and a few loans out.
Maybe, one shock outgoing ?
Felt optimistic last night but not sure now that we will see anyone else beyond the two wingers reported last night. With an early deadline it already feels a bit like we were going to run out of time.
Let’s hope the potential addition of two wingers does not trigger the transfer of Phillips.....
(08-08-2019, 06:06 AM)Stratfordbaggie Wrote: Let’s hope the potential addition of two wingers does not trigger the transfer of Phillips.....

Thought the same last night. It would be a shame as he looked really fired up Saturday.

If we manage to land both and keep Phillips with Edwards we will have good depth and competition on the flanks.

Shame there no one to cross it to...... Big Grin