Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulis to Leicester?
Most likely bollocks but odds on him have dropped dramatically apparently. 

https://m.oddschecker.com/m/tips/feature...-city-boss
Own up which one of you tits did it?
Wouldn't blame him tbh. Fans treated him like absolute shit, day play the 'Albion way Tom'
(03-02-2017, 08:48 PM)TheOddOne Wrote: Wouldn't blame him tbh. Fans treated him like absolute shit, day play the 'Albion way Tom'

You think the Leicester fans will welcome him with open arms?
(03-02-2017, 08:52 PM)Duffmon Wrote:
(03-02-2017, 08:48 PM)TheOddOne Wrote: Wouldn't blame him tbh. Fans treated him like absolute shit, day play the 'Albion way Tom'

You think the Leicester fans will welcome him with open arms?

To be fair they are the champions...
Hills currently have him at 33/1. I doubt there's anything in it. As it's a small betting market, it wouldn't take much money to send his odds tumbling.
Roy now 2/5. I'll be gutted if he goes to those twats
I'd be amazed if anybody with any 'status' goes there.

It's a hiding to nothing. There's no upside unless you need the money or you've got nothing to lose.

So maybe Woy will go, but it will be his last job - and he knows it and doesn't care.

For me, that would be a shame.
(03-03-2017, 08:26 AM)fuzzbox Wrote: I'd be amazed if anybody with any 'status' goes there.

It's a hiding to nothing. There's no upside unless you need the money or you've got nothing to lose.

So maybe Woy will go, but it will be his last job - and he knows it and doesn't care.

For me, that would be a shame.

I will be amazed if they appoint anyone before the summer, Shakey will get the gig for the rest of this season.
(03-02-2017, 08:42 PM)Duffmon Wrote: Most likely bollocks but odds on him have dropped dramatically apparently. 

https://m.oddschecker.com/m/tips/feature...-city-boss

Cant see it happening. He's better off with us. I see their fans also turned their nose up at Roy. Idiots