Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Union
[Image: C-b2uxyXoAEBfFn.jpg:small]
I could understand Labour types laughing at that if soundbites and rhetoric wasn't all their halfwit leader has to offer.
(05-01-2017, 11:52 AM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote: I could understand Labour types laughing at that if soundbites and rhetoric wasn't all their halfwit leader has to offer.

Is there a single Corbyn supporter on here?
(05-01-2017, 07:09 PM)Zoltanger Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 11:52 AM)Mandown_Pilt Wrote: I could understand Labour types laughing at that if soundbites and rhetoric wasn't all their halfwit leader has to offer.

If you've ever seen Superman Two where the villains are imprisoned in a prism of glass, well that's what happened to MDP and now he is forever destined to see the world through a prism of left and right as he hurtles through time and space.
(05-02-2017, 07:13 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

If you've ever seen Superman Two where the villains are imprisoned in a prism of glass, well that's what happened to MDP and now he is forever destined to see the world through a prism of left and right as he hurtles through time and space.

Never mind strong and stable (which is more soundsledgehammer than soundbite) we could have moronic and lefty.
(05-02-2017, 07:13 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Arf
He called me a genius the other day. I do have 2 Masters degrees but I wouldn't say I was a genius.
I guess he has an inferiority issue
Build the wall.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britai...AD0KG?il=0
(07-28-2017, 10:52 AM)Zoltanger Wrote: Build the wall.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britai...AD0KG?il=0

The new border will be the Irish sea. First part of the break up of the UK.