Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Union
Everthing is fine and I've never been happier
(03-14-2017, 01:07 PM)Protheroe Wrote: Everthing is fine and I've never been happier

[Image: 572eab235159c47e6f3ef407752f8896.jpg]
Well who'd notice another mad man around here?
Martina speaks in the European Parliament

"What British armoured cars and tanks and guns couldn’t do in Ireland, 27 member states will not be able to do. So Theresa your notion of a border, hard or soft, stick it where the sun doesn’t shine, because you are not putting it in Ireland!"

Feisty one is Martina
It's all part of a Tory plot for permanent rule in Westminster;
  • Project UKIP/gutter press create anti Brussels hysteria leading to leave vote and Scottish independence
  • Boundary changes
  • Swansea Bay tidal lagoon causes tsunami that wipes out South Wales
At the end of the process 100ft statues of Thatcher erected across what is left of the land.
(03-16-2017, 08:00 AM)Zoltanger Wrote: It's all part of a Tory plot for permanent rule in Westminster;
  • Project UKIP/gutter press create anti Brussels hysteria leading to leave vote and Scottish independence
  • Boundary changes
At the end of the process 100ft statues of Thatcher erected across what is left of the land.

They just have to make sure Jeremy Corbyn stays leader of Labour - no other actions necessary
(03-16-2017, 08:09 AM)Strawman Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 08:00 AM)Zoltanger Wrote: It's all part of a Tory plot for permanent rule in Westminster;
  • Boundary changes

They just have to make sure Jeremy Corbyn stays leader of Labour - no other actions necessary

Dear Jeremy aka The Twat in the Hat. We all know why you and Proth joined the Labour party!
(03-16-2017, 08:54 AM)Zoltanger Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 08:09 AM)Strawman Wrote:
  • Boundary changes

Dear Jeremy aka The Twat in the Hat. We all know why you and Proth joined the Labour party!

Never have or would join any political party. Labour are quite happy to destroy themselves without any help from me.

I might join the 'imprison them if they lie' party, although they would probably find a way round that.
Theresa May attempts a new irony record today.

"And more than that, I think it wouldn't be fair to the people of Scotland because they're being asked to make a crucial decision without all the necessary information - without knowing what the future partnership would be, or what the alternative of an independent Scotland would look like."
A major boost for the Shetland Independence Party?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-no...d-39406131