Poor show
Indeed. My main frustration is with the process rather than club staff who are in the same boat as every other Technical Director/Head of Recruitment/Whatever at every club in the country and will obviously doing their best within a budget.

The way the window is set up encourages selling clubs and players' agents to wait until the last minute unless the player has a set valuation the buying club are willing to meet. I'd love a much shorter window that ends in July.
Piss stain free for 0 days
(08-01-2019, 12:42 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 12:33 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I can hear what the opening post is saying can you imagine losing out on promotion by 3 points because of the lack of finishing and the poster pointing at the opening game where we should have won .....its all ifs and buts but let's be honest getting players o er the line has been a bugbear for alot of our fans ......just pay the money isn't a option but a bit of leanancy is a must

You’ll be too busy protesting at the glass doors to worry about it surely?
I'm not going  how many away games are you going to bother going to ????
(08-01-2019, 03:53 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 12:33 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I can hear what the opening post is saying can you imagine losing out on promotion by 3 points because of the lack of finishing and the poster pointing at the opening game where we should have won .....its all ifs and buts but let's be honest getting players o er the line has been a bugbear for alot of our fans ......just pay the money isn't a option but a bit of leanancy is a must

I imagine fuck all because I have a family with young kids so it’s not fair on them. Why do you think going to away games is sort sort of badge of honour?
(08-01-2019, 04:49 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

I imagine fuck all because I have a family with young kids so it’s not fair on them. Why do you think going to away games is sort sort of badge of honour?

I imagine in the same way he thinks buying a season ticket and not going is an effective form of direct action.

I imagine fuck all because I have a family with young kids so it’s not fair on them. Why do you think going to away games is sort sort of badge of honour
So dont try and be clever about glass doors then you can never ever have one up on me about the Albion and that is a fact that you like to boast about .

(08-01-2019, 04:52 PM)WWHO Wrote:

I imagine in the same way he thinks buying a season ticket and not going is an effective form of direct action.

Another lap dog please get out of Derek's arse please it's like the human centipede with you two
(08-01-2019, 02:54 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Piss stain free for 0 days

Get those huggies back on then lad, you'll get there one day!
(08-01-2019, 05:13 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

I imagine fuck all because I have a family with young kids so it’s not fair on them. Why do you think going to away games is sort sort of badge of honour
So dont try and be clever about glass doors then you can never ever have one up on me about the Albion and that is a fact that you like to boast about .

(08-01-2019, 12:42 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: You’ll be too busy protesting at the glass doors to worry about it surely?

Another lap dog please get out of Derek's arse please it's like the human centipede with you two

A meaningless protest that will achieve absolutely nothing. What exactly are you protesting about? Is there a point to it? What do you hope to achieve by staying away? You gave them your money so what's the plan?

The only person playing Top Trumps about their support is you. You seem to think you're making a statement when you're just cutting your nose off to spite your face. Bravo China you're really showing the club!
(08-01-2019, 05:48 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 05:13 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 12:42 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: You’ll be too busy protesting at the glass doors to worry about it surely?

(08-01-2019, 03:53 PM)The liquidator Wrote: I'm not going  how many away games are you going to bother going to ????

A meaningless protest that will achieve absolutely nothing. What exactly are you protesting about? Is there a point to it? What do you hope to achieve by staying away? You gave them your money so what's the plan?

The only person playing Top Trumps about their support is you. You seem to think you're making a statement when you're just cutting your nose off to spite your face. Bravo China you're really showing the club!
If you wasnt happy with just say with your mother in law and you decide to stop away are you making a statement to her it's a personal choice ..........by the way I'm away until the Blackburn match I cant go anyway but I decided not to go to forest along time ago a few signings doesn't sway me how I think of those wankers in charge .
In todays interview on the OS Bilic has said we need 3 or 4 players still.