Tosin
Joined Blackburn on loan
(07-31-2019, 10:05 AM)Sliced Wrote: Joined Blackburn on loan

That'll be 6 points for us then, would he be a soldier or an artist, do you think.
(07-31-2019, 10:09 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:

That'll be 6 points for us then, would he be a soldier or an artist, do you think.

Maybe one of those WWI soldiers who writes poetry.
Lovely soft feet?

Thought he did alright in midfield against Villa.
(07-31-2019, 10:12 AM)MGalea Wrote: Lovely soft feet?

Thought he did alright in midfield against Villa.

Yep. Ironically that was his best game for us as a defensive midfielder
There's a very good player in Tosin, and he'll be a better player for his stint with us. I'd have been happy to have him back.

The chopping and changing of his role, him playing left back, right back and in a back 4/back 3, partnering Bartley/Hegazi etc will not have helped.

In a settled side, where he's not one minute being asked to pass out and another to just defend, he'll do very well.

Good signing for Blackburn IMO.
(07-31-2019, 10:39 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: There's a very good player in Tosin, and he'll be a better player for his stint with us. I'd have been happy to have him back.

The chopping and changing of his role, him playing left back, right back and in a back 4/back 3, partnering Bartley/Hegazi etc will not have helped.

In a settled side, where he's not one minute being asked to pass out and another to just defend, he'll do very well.

This!

Cuzer
(07-31-2019, 10:39 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: There's a very good player in Tosin, and he'll be a better player for his stint with us. I'd have been happy to have him back.

Agreed, don’t think he’ll ever be at the standard City require but he’ll have a decent career.
(07-31-2019, 10:11 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(07-31-2019, 10:09 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:

Maybe one of those WWI soldiers who writes poetry.

From me to you  Big Grin

I was going to put something similar. His year with us will have improved his game and at only 22 he is still learning as a defender. I'd prefer him to Bartley based on what I saw of them both last year purely on the potential.