Booking.com
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Footy Fix on Saturday
Shameless plug alert.

With no game on Saturday, where are people watching their football?

If you're close Sutton Coldfield, Boldmere St Michaels do £2 entry for local pro season ticket holders to all their league games. It's only a fiver at full price, with U16s free. You can take your beer pitch side and the food is decent.

If you come along, say hello - I'll be the one doing the tannoy announcements.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you take Beatrix potters 50 pence pieces pitch side? Big Grin
My uncle played for them back in the mid-90's. He was part of the youth team that played Spurs at WHL.
(02-17-2017, 09:52 AM)Duffmon Wrote: My uncle played for them back in the mid-90's. He was part of the youth team that played Spurs at WHL.

I may know him!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-17-2017, 09:58 AM)Statto Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 09:52 AM)Duffmon Wrote: My uncle played for them back in the mid-90's. He was part of the youth team that played Spurs at WHL.

I may know him!

Number 4.

I was there that night.
I'm off on the piste from Saturday for a week of drinking oh and a bit of skiing.
I joined the following year so was around for Southend & Man City.

If you were there for the cup final at Tamworth a couple of years later when he scored a pen, I was in goal. It went down as a legendary night in Boldmere history - ask him about the Samrat when you see him!

He's a top man. Please pass on my regards (he does know me as Statto)
Statto Wrote:I joined the following year so was around for Southend & Man City.

If you were there for the cup final at Tamworth a couple of years later when he scored a pen, I was in goal. It went down as a legendary night in Boldmere history - ask him about the Samrat when you see him!

He's a top man. Please pass on my regards (he does know me as Statto)

Spurs was the only one I went to (I was about 10 at the time).

I'll pass on your regards next time I see him though.
Good man, cheers.
(02-17-2017, 09:58 AM)Statto Wrote:

I may know him!

Is that the same Mark Arber who used to be a scout for us in the Spurs team?