Striker incoming
(07-27-2019, 03:45 PM)Dumbo Wrote: I give up yes the striker is Andre Gray fee below 10mil 2 year deal option of 3rd on the table for him had meeting down in London last Night and wants move back to the Midlands comes as Watford close in another forward in Ismail Sarr from Rennes limit his play time further #wba

Complete bollox
(07-27-2019, 03:45 PM)Dumbo Wrote: I give up yes the striker is Andre Gray fee below 10mil 2 year deal option of 3rd on the table for him had meeting down in London last Night and wants move back to the Midlands comes as Watford close in another forward in Ismail Sarr from Rennes limit his play time further #wba

Lol if we sign Andre Gray on a 2 year deal for half what Watford paid, when he’s a first team regular for them, and also get Sarr from Rennes (who cost them €20m and was heading to Barcelona) I may join pidge in whacking off Dowling...
(07-27-2019, 03:57 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

Complete bollox

Deffo.
Amazing how many attention seeking wankers you find on social media, eh?
(07-27-2019, 04:12 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: Amazing how many attention seeking wankers you find on social media, eh?

Everyone on there.

I love how the bloke from twatter has then gone on to say that he is not ITK, but has a friend who is... FFS LMFAO!
It’s Nakhi Wells!
(07-27-2019, 05:52 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(07-27-2019, 04:12 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: Amazing how many attention seeking wankers you find on social media, eh?

Everyone on there.

I love how the bloke from twatter has then gone on to say that he is not ITK, but has a friend who is... FFS LMFAO!

It’s a joke tbh. Grown men ffs!
Tell you who it isn’t... Jordan Hugill - he’s gone to QPR.