Dowling
(07-16-2019, 10:59 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 10:49 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Empty seats dumbo that's all they understand but you will never stand up to them they pray on the weak they know they can feed you in with false promises

You’ve given them your money. You’ve been served man.

C'rect.
In the form of his life.
wba13 your love for the club is undeniable, which is commendable. Your defence of our club is worthy of a Boris Sparsky award mate. Long may it continue.
(07-16-2019, 11:03 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(07-16-2019, 11:01 AM)wba13 Wrote: I will be going because I support West Bromwich Albion, don’t particularly care who owns us who runs us , we have a bloody good manager who needs our support bought my season ticket and will get behind the lads no matter how well we perform. As I’ve said before been through the Saunders, Buckley and Gould era’s and never missed a match same as Ashman, Atkinson Giles and Megson. You take the rough with the smooth but as for buying a season ticket and then not going well you call yourself a supporter but a true supporter will get behind the team no matter what.
How many games did you go to last year I missed 4 and that was because I was on holiday so dont try that bollocks on me

He loves to insult posters doesn’t he .
you don’t want to go more fool you for buying and wasting your money . You will never stop me I even book my holiday in the close season so not to miss any matches . Perhaps the time is slowly creeping up on me but I am hoping to do another 20 years at least of supporting my club and I will never go on strike only Ill  health will prevent me going.

If you claim you love your club you wouldn't stand for these charlatans taking this club apart the only thing you like is having your ritual Saturday.
I think a lot of fans wish they hadnt invested in a ST the way things are going but i feel it will be next season they will notice the difference in attendances if we have a poor season and Lai is still here .Although we knew a few players would leave the lack of transfer activity from us is appalling.
I'm not insulting anyone I'm pointing out that really you care more about you first than the well being of the club if that's suits you fair play to you I fully understands how they get to you . As someone who is very frustrated with those wankers in charge the only way you hurt them is empty seats even if you have paid . I hope and pray we get top quality signings so I can go up and support my beloved team but those in charge are killing our club and people atexletting them fo it .....I've been going since 1975 had a season ticket since 1978 in the halfords lane I dont do this if it isn't the last straw .