Boom or Bust
(07-13-2019, 08:11 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 04:27 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 06:07 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Still reckon Smith will be gone by end of season. They are extraordinarily fickle, they expect to do a Wolves, if they don't the fans will turn.

If they aren't top 6 by Xmas the knives will be out the deludedfisheatingwankstainshitcuntsealtwats.

You don't like them do you?

I'm intuitive, me
Is it that obvious  Big Grin
Ballague had some interesting comments on Luiz.

Claims he’s very highly regarded by Guardiola and Tite who both see him as the long term Fernandinho replacement for City and Brazil. Guardiola wanted to keep him as back up last season but work permit issues meant he went to Girona again.

A change in manager and style meant he didn’t have as much of an impact as expected last season, as they struggled all season.

By all accounts there’s a very good player there, but I’d imagine there’s a buy back clause in the deal
For sure.
Still Going.................!

VILLA SIGN ENGELS

Aston Villa have signed Belgian central defender Bjorn Engels for an undisclosed fee.

The defender makes the move from French side Stade Reims, where he spent the 2018/19 campaign on loan and joined permanently at the end of the season.

A former Belgian youth international, 24-year-old Engels started his career in the youth system at Club Brugge.
(07-16-2019, 07:36 PM)cosmicted Wrote: Still Going.................!

VILLA SIGN ENGELS

Aston Villa have signed Belgian central defender Bjorn Engels for an undisclosed fee.

The defender makes the move from French side Stade Reims, where he spent the 2018/19 campaign on loan and joined permanently at the end of the season.

A former Belgian youth international, 24-year-old Engels started his career in the youth system at Club Brugge.

Who cares?
9m taking the fisheatingdeludedsealcunts spending to 100 million

Fuck me sideways.....

Cuzer
Twelve months ago they were days from utter collapse.

I hate football sometimes.
Top Marx to the Seals for once.
(07-17-2019, 08:04 AM)Brentbaggie Wrote: Top Marx to the Seals for once.

They’re Bjorn again.