Robinson PNE
Seems we tried to gatecrash his move to Sheff Utd.....and failed, 7m

Shame, really impressed me last season

NEXT....

Cuzer
At least we tried.
This should be an important lesson for the pant wetters who cry about us not being linked with players.

Where was the speculation? Where was the linkage? Where was the Twitter outrage that he’s shit and not good enough? Where were the threads on here?

As usual, we keep our genuine transfer activity very close to our chests.
(07-12-2019, 06:49 AM)Statto Wrote: This should be an important lesson for the pant wetters who cry about us not being linked with players.

Where was the speculation? Where was the linkage? Where was the Twitter outrage that he’s shit and not good enough? Where were the threads on here?

Just like our wallets  Big Grin
Always going to choose Premier League over us.

I know Gayle wants to come back but very little chance of that happening at the moment. I'd like us to gatecrash the move for Sam Gallagher from Saints to Blackburn too. Also like both the back up forwards at Bournemouth, particularly Mousset (Surridge is the other and did well at Oldham last season).
(07-12-2019, 07:26 AM)Three Degrees Wrote:
(07-12-2019, 06:49 AM)Statto Wrote: This should be an important lesson for the pant wetters who cry about us not being linked with players.

Just like our wallets  Big Grin

Big Grin
£7m would have been a hell of a risk for a player with so many injury problems, but he's a good player.

Gallagher a workhorse, but for the right price would be a decent option.

Then again, Burke and HRK as our strike force means very few strikers aren't decent options for us!
(07-12-2019, 07:48 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: £7m would have been a hell of a risk for a player with so many injury problems, but he's a good player.

Gallagher a workhorse, but for the right price would be a decent option.

Then again, Burke and HRK as our strike force means very few strikers aren't decent options for us!

Correct
(07-12-2019, 07:27 AM)Lightnin Wrote: Always going to choose Premier League over us.

I know Gayle wants to come back but very little chance of that happening at the moment. I'd like us to gatecrash the move for Sam Gallagher from Saints to Blackburn too. Also like both the back up forwards at Bournemouth, particularly Mousset (Surridge is the other and did well at Oldham last season).

How do you know Gayle wants to come back?
(07-12-2019, 09:42 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(07-12-2019, 07:27 AM)Lightnin Wrote: Always going to choose Premier League over us.

How do you know Gayle wants to come back?

Probably less likely now Jrod has gone.