Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Gordon "sundog" Carswell RIP
Heard sad news today of the passing of a genuine board legend..Sundog. He was aged 84. 

Throughout the many reincarnations of Unofficial, Sundog remained one of the bored great characters. Sundogisms will live on forever. RIP Gordon.
Sundog gave this bored some absolute corkers! RIP Gordon.
RIP Gordon/Sundog/Scalliwag/Rommel etc etc. You truly were responsible for many of this board's finest moments.

He was without doubt the best WUM to ever post on here, and produced literally hundreds of posts that would go on to be requoted time after time. I always got the impression that he knew exactly what he was posting, and had created this persona just to have some fun. For all his famous misspellings and rage he could, when the mood took him, write in perfect English, grammatically correct, in complete contrast to his usual posting style. He'd also refuse to respond to any questions aimed at him. Simple but effective, and he had almost everyone believing he was that character that he had created.

The word legend is bandied about far too readily on here, but you were the real deal. Cheerio old chap, you won't be forgotten.
Its rife Frank...

RIP the old curmudgeon.

No more soiled nappies.
RIP Gordon, you old scallywag.
RIP Sunny D.
RIP Sunny D
I guess we can't call Rich a SNOT GOBBLIN LIAR!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately.

The bloke was a legend and brightened up many a dark day.

RIP
Choronzonbaggie

RIP

REGIS PLAYED A BLIDER!!!!!!!!!!!
(01-26-2017, 07:07 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Choronzonbaggie

RIP

REGIS PLAYED A BLIDER!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll be in heaven now cavorting with URUGUAN birds with puffy nipples!