Mrs Hudds' new book and invite to NY
Great work, Miss ‘Udds.
The truth is out there.
Bought the book though only part way through due to work, but I'll say this, it is incredibly thorough and can tell this must have taken years of research.
Waiting for exam season to be over so I can settle down with it properly. Top marks so far though.
(03-23-2024, 05:35 PM)Jacko Wrote: The truth is out there.

And it can stay there!

(03-23-2024, 05:49 PM)Arti Wrote: Bought the book though only part way through due to work, but I'll say this, it is incredibly thorough and can tell this must have taken years of research. 
Waiting for exam season to be over so I can settle down with it properly.  Top marks so far though.

Cheers Arti - it took ages to make sure all the references were there and correct for the end notes an' all.
I can't imagine, Hudds. It's not like this guy was a massive movie star with loads of easy to find source material. It must have been incredibly daunting and time consuming.
Hats off to Mrs Hudds from me, pal.
(03-23-2024, 08:28 PM)Arti Wrote: I can't imagine, Hudds.  It's not like this guy was a massive movie star with loads of easy to find source material.  It must have been incredibly daunting and time consuming.
Hats off to Mrs Hudds from me, pal.

Mrs H says thanks, Arti
You really should give us a link to buy the book. Im certainly in.
(03-24-2024, 12:06 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: You really should give us a link to buy the book. Im certainly in.

IT's easist on Amazon TJ (now on Kindle): https://www.amazon.co.uk/Against-Odds-Do...1949501329

(The publisher wrote the description about Keyhoe's views/opinions).
Looks like an interesting topic! Well done Mrs. Hudds!