Gaming clique
Video 
Another important Fred....

Really want RE2 remake but doubt I’ll get much time. I got uncharted 4 when I got my PS4 pro and picked up 1, 2 and 3 on 1 disc for a tenner before Xmas, still haven’t finished 1... think I’m at 80%. I have nearly mastered balancing a sleeping baby on the shoulder whilst gaming though, till they wake up/sick/poop. Delete as appropriate.
In the form of his life.
(01-29-2019, 12:11 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Another important Fred....

Really want RE2 remake but doubt I’ll get much time. I got uncharted 4 when I got my PS4 pro and picked up 1, 2 and 3 on 1 disc for a tenner before Xmas, still haven’t finished 1... think I’m at 80%. I have nearly mastered balancing a sleeping baby on the shoulder whilst gaming though, till they wake up/sick/poop. Delete as appropriate.

My lad bought the RE2 remake on Friday and finished it in 2 days. 
Might be worth waiting for the price to drop.
Never really played much Res Evil over the years, but got PSVR recently and RE in VR is mad. Was hoping this remake would be too, but no VR on this one apparently.
Anthem has a free demo on, I think it is on all platforms.
I’ve got RE2, have only played an hour or two of it but it’s good. Have to wait till Baby and Lady Duff are both in bed to play, so it’s dark and quiet in the flat which adds to the atmosphere. I tend to have the baby monitor next to me when I’m playing and last night LD thought it would be funny to sneak into BD’s room and whisper into the monotype. I jumped a fucking mile!
I was on the Anthem Alpha a little and VIP demo last week (only as I’m EA Access).

If the VIP demo is anything to go by for the public one this weekend. Don’t plan your Friday night around it, hardly anyone got on due to sever issues. Sat and Sun were a bit better. They might be ok this weekend but with loads more people trying, and it is EA we are talking about.
(01-29-2019, 12:36 PM)Duffers Wrote: I’ve got RE2, have only played an hour or two of it but it’s good. Have to wait till Baby and Lady Duff are both in bed to play, so it’s dark and quiet in the flat which adds to the atmosphere. I tend to have the baby monitor next to me when I’m playing and last night LD thought it would be funny to sneak into BD’s room and whisper into the monotype. I jumped a fucking mile!

ARF!

RE7 in VR is meant to be incredible, only an 8 hour game tops but very enjoyable.
In the form of his life.
(01-29-2019, 12:32 PM)carlito baggie Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 12:11 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote: Another important Fred....

Three free DLC's coming so tell him not to sell it just yet!

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/resident-evil...-february/
(01-29-2019, 12:44 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(01-29-2019, 12:32 PM)carlito baggie Wrote:

Three free DLC's coming so tell him not to sell it just yet!

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/resident-evil...-february/

Cheers for the heads up ! He was gonna take it back to Game the weekend as they offer £32 if you trade it in before 7th Feb.
Gaming is for kids