Jankemoffavic off to Qatar
So what attracted you to the challenge of Qatari (football?).
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
Personally if this is his level of ambition I think we dodged a bullet.
It's a bit like when Iniesta went to a mid table Japanese team for the "project" rather than the 420k per week
(06-16-2019, 05:50 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Personally if this is his level of ambition I think we dodged a bullet.

Quite. It might finally get through the heads of some of our denser fans that he was never a realistic option for us.

To have spoken to

Stoke
Forest
Us
Middlesbrough

and have been employed by none of those clubs is a clear indication that he had priced himself way out of our reach.

I also have a strong suspicion that he had made all the right noises to Dowling up until the moment DM was sacked and then suddenly requested a king's ransom.

Fortunately for us, Shan did an excellent job.
(06-16-2019, 07:16 PM)Squid Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 05:50 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Personally if this is his level of ambition I think we dodged a bullet.

Quite. It might finally get through the heads of some of our denser fans that he was never a realistic option for us.

To have spoken to

Stoke
Forest
Us
Middlesbrough

and have been employed by none of those clubs is a clear indication that he had priced himself way out of our reach.

I also have a strong suspicion that he had made all the right noises to Dowling up until the moment DM was sacked and then suddenly requested a king's ransom.

Some of our fans heads are lead lined.
(06-16-2019, 07:21 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 07:16 PM)Squid Wrote:
(06-16-2019, 05:50 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Personally if this is his level of ambition I think we dodged a bullet.

To have spoken to

Stoke
Forest
Us
Middlesbrough

Some of our fans heads are lead lined.
...only way to stop SuperShrinks
This is one of my worries about Bilic, he chased the money going to Saudi Arabia when he could have got a job here.