BoJo
(08-10-2019, 04:40 PM)John Osborne’s Knuckle Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 04:30 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 10:50 AM)John Osborne’s Knuckle Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 10:18 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 10:14 AM)John Osborne’s Knuckle Wrote: Just remind me again, when did we vote for Ursula von Der Leyden? 
Did I miss the election for Donald Tusk? 
When did we vote for Jean Claude Junker? 
Was Antonio Tajani give a mandate from the European wide electorate? I must have missed that.
I must have imagined that even the European Parliament united as one to condemn the selection of the new EU commission president “behind closed doors”. 
Why is it perfectly fine to select continent wide chief executives in camera, via the old boys network but grossly un democratic for our PM, the PM of this little insignificant island, to only have to go through four stages of elections? 
For people so clearly in love with a leviathan super state’s un democratic system to complain about the U.K. parliamentary process seems a little hypocritical to me. Or perhaps it’s just a lack of understanding of both systems.

And, no Dekka, this is not an endorsement of BJ or the Conservative Party. Perhaps more importantly who will you vote for in the next election coming very soon I imagine? Probably just after Brexit so the impact is felt too much by the electorate.

So who is the ringmaster of this circus? I know who the clowns are.
I don’t know if that is a rhetorical question but I am still awaiting your justification for your erroneous statement of the politicians I “support “.

I’ve answered the question twice. If you didn’t vote Tory at the last election then fair enough I was wrong. Did you vote Tory? You have a perfect escape route now Wink
As a point of order, you haven’t answered a question. I didn’t ask one. You just made more aspersions. I wanted you to prove your statement which, obviously, you can’t.

NO.  There, now that’s the cue for your apology.

I apologise. Who did you vote for out of a matter of interest? Also perhaps more importantly who will you vote for when we have inevitable upcoming election? I imagine it’ll be just after the 31st of October so the full effect of Brexit hasn’t happened.
Who did you vote for then JOK? I can’t see another party that aligns with you politically notably on Brexit? You didn’t go Kipper did you?
We now have the Prime Minister we deserve. A total Clown, with no sense of reality. But Corbyn makes him look like the Messiah in comparison.
What a total shitstorm we have gotten ourselves into. Putin is just watching and waiting.
I'm not certain what sort of idiots he thinks that the general public are with his bluster.

Boris to public: "I'll show em, don't you worry - we just need to be stronger and not be so lilly livered"

Boris to EU: "Unless you back down on the Irish backstop we can't have a deal.

EU: "OK, what do you have in mind as a solution?"

Boris: "There are plenty of viable solutions"

EU: "OK, what are they"

Boris: "I'll tell you if you reopen the negotiations"

EU: "Eh, why can't you just tell us now, we can then make an informed decision on reopening the discussions and whether your solution is workable"

Boris: "...………………………"