BoJo
You're all a bit hard on BoJo not turning up last night. It was Father's Day and he had a lot of places to be.
The tories keep banging on about Jezza winning the next election being the worst thing ever for this country but then they seem hell bent on having Boris as leader! Surely he's not a vote winner with the masses for the next election once he cocks a few things up over the next 2 years? Unless of course Brexit is resolved!!!!
2 days since I posted the OP and no-one yet offered a reason why he'd be a good PM. There must be someone on here who thinks it.
He won't, the tories have decided that they need to become caricatures of themselves and want to have a campaign with hats saying Make Britain Great Again and union flags and last night of the proms and tweed jackets and fox hunting and rows of bad teeth and blah blah blah - I think I'm having a breakdown
Can you name 1 mp that will do good for us ?
(06-18-2019, 03:23 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Can you name 1 mp that will do good for us ?

Rory Stewart.
(06-18-2019, 03:23 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Can you name 1 mp that will do good for us ?

Who is us? the tories or the general public?

And just because the bar is low we don't need a race to the bottom with the states.
Only got an extra 12 votes this afternoon. Sign of losing momentum? Will be watching tonight's debate and hope he gets an absolute shoeing.
(06-17-2019, 08:22 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote: 2 days since I posted the OP and no-one yet offered a reason why he'd be a good PM. There must be someone on here who thinks it.

I suppose it depends on your definition of what makes a good pm? Will more people be interested in what the prime minister has to say and does with him as PM rather than the other candidates? Absolutely so he will at least get more people interested in politics, but possibly for the wrong reasons! 

Not sure about the PM bit but I think it's good that he's an advocate of having no deal on the table re Brexit.
(06-18-2019, 03:29 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote:

Rory Stewart.

Would rather have alf stewart off home and away