Poll: Snack World Cup Last 32 Game 3
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Frazzles (bacon fries)
43.40%
23 43.40%
Walkers Crisps
56.60%
30 56.60%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Snacks World Cup Last 32 Game 3
(06-12-2019, 12:40 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 12:35 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 08:15 AM)Duffers Wrote: Walkers cheese and onion are carrying that squad.

That's crazy talk, like saying James Milner carries Liverpool. 

There's strength in depth down the spine from the solid ready salted in goal, smoky bacon putting in crunching tackles in defence, chayze 'n' onion controlling the midfield with a strong front two of Thai sweet chilli sensations and new kid on the block sour cream and onion stax.

That's before we even mention chicken flavour. This team will only get stronger as the tournament goes on.

Chicken flavoured crisps are just wrong.

Not as wrong as prawn flavour, but that's the beauty of a strong squad. There's something for everyone.
This tournament is losing credibility fast. Walkers squad is like entering a world squad of all the best players into one side. Far far too strong. They are like the Harlem fucking globetrotters ffs sake!

I think they should be thrown out for match fixing or at the very least should put forward their best representative for the rest of the tournament.  Big Grin
(06-12-2019, 01:29 PM)Peachy Wrote: This tournament is losing credibility fast. Walkers squad is like entering a world squad of all the best players into one side. Far far too strong. They are like the Harlem fucking globetrotters ffs sake!

I think they should be thrown out for match fixing or at the very least should put forward their best representative for the rest of the tournament.  Big Grin

There's two of them in the draw as well.
(06-12-2019, 01:29 PM)Peachy Wrote: This tournament is losing credibility fast. Walkers squad is like entering a world squad of all the best players into one side. Far far too strong. They are like the Harlem fucking globetrotters ffs sake!

That would be akin to the old Yugoslavia heing seperated mid Euro Championship finals.
Dreaming of sunlit uplands.
Bit unfair as it's lots of different flavours against one - IIRC bacon frazzles used to to smaller packets called footballers.
I've had to vote for Walker's mainly because of the original Cheese and Onion.
(06-12-2019, 01:58 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Bit unfair as it's lots of different flavours against one - IIRC bacon frazzles used to to smaller packets called footballers.

Frazzles I thought were always Frazzles and the football things were called Football Crazy. I don't think one replaced the other but I stand to be corrected. 

[Image: raw-1326290845.jpg]
I think Walkers may find the going tough if they come against Twiglets, Kettles, Pringles or McCoys.
(06-12-2019, 03:07 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 01:58 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Bit unfair as it's lots of different flavours against one - IIRC bacon frazzles used to to smaller packets called footballers.

Frazzles I thought were always Frazzles and the football things were called Football Crazy. I don't think one replaced the other but I stand to be corrected. 

[Image: raw-1326290845.jpg]

Dek, I think the football crazy ones were mini version of the original frazzles IIRC?
Nice picture though.
Spicy tomato wotsits were my all time favourite crisps growing up in the 80's. Made it into many a lunch box! Loved em.

[Image: 4ce8e196217573a596f5899b08b353fd.jpg]
(06-12-2019, 05:21 PM)Peachy Wrote: Spicy tomato wotsits were my all time favourite crisps growing up in the 80's. Made it into many a lunch box! Loved em.

[Image: 4ce8e196217573a596f5899b08b353fd.jpg]

They will have to face qualifiers Mini Cheddars later.... again more than one flavour of each so vote for your favourite Wotsit or your favourite Mini Cheddar when that comes up.... as with Walkers - can't have every flavour of each brand represented or we'd be here all year (and some people's favourites would be missed out leading to mass flouncing).