Poll: Snack World Cup Last 32 Game 3
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Frazzles (bacon fries)
43.40%
23 43.40%
Walkers Crisps
56.60%
30 56.60%
Total 53 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Snacks World Cup Last 32 Game 3
Walkers cheese and onion are carrying that squad.
Frazzels are good but outplayed by the Walkers strength in depth. 

Worcestershire Sauce flavour MOM for me.
We should’ve done qualifying groups  for Walkers and the best 4 go through to the main draw. Original Beef and Onion would be my winner.
(06-12-2019, 06:49 AM)Thurso Pickle Rick Wrote: Just the Walkers crisps was the intention.... though if you want to use it to vote for Sensations that's grand.

There was prior consultation and due process was followed in deciding the qualifiers. Too late now for a second referendum!

I'll assume the ordinary range then.
(06-12-2019, 09:08 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 06:49 AM)Thurso Pickle Rick Wrote: Just the Walkers crisps was the intention.... though if you want to use it to vote for Sensations that's grand.

There was prior consultation and due process was followed in deciding the qualifiers. Too late now for a second referendum!

I'll assume the ordinary range then.

The Max are fantastic, especially the jalapeño cheese ones
Dreaming of sunlit uplands.
What a shit tournament this is turning into.

*flounces
Thought this was a Manager Last 32 comp: Jimy Frizzell v Mike Walker
Monster Munch - winner!
(06-12-2019, 08:15 AM)Duffers Wrote: Walkers cheese and onion are carrying that squad.

That's crazy talk, like saying James Milner carries Liverpool. 

There's strength in depth down the spine from the solid ready salted in goal, smoky bacon putting in crunching tackles in defence, chayze 'n' onion controlling the midfield with a strong front two of Thai sweet chilli sensations and new kid on the block sour cream and onion stax.

That's before we even mention chicken flavour. This team will only get stronger as the tournament goes on.
(06-12-2019, 12:35 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 08:15 AM)Duffers Wrote: Walkers cheese and onion are carrying that squad.

That's crazy talk, like saying James Milner carries Liverpool. 

There's strength in depth down the spine from the solid ready salted in goal, smoky bacon putting in crunching tackles in defence, chayze 'n' onion controlling the midfield with a strong front two of Thai sweet chilli sensations and new kid on the block sour cream and onion stax.

That's before we even mention chicken flavour. This team will only get stronger as the tournament goes on.

Chicken flavoured crisps are just wrong.