Nuno to Chelsea
Definitely can't blame Sarri for being interested in going to Juve. He was managing pub sides 15 years ago. Imagine the cigar he'd be puffing on if he won lo scuddetto!
(06-11-2019, 07:45 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 07:42 AM)tiptontown Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 07:36 AM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 07:18 AM)Peachy Wrote: His names on the list apparently. Would love it I him and his coaches upped and left.  Big Grin

You know it.  Just need Dean Saunders to return - to complete the circle

I still find it amazing he's still used as a pundit on radio at times. He really does excel in the talking bollox pundit rating.

Every club has one. Ours is Sneekes.

That's fair enough mon, but with Saunders I'm not really talking about his association with the Dings, just his general punditry.
(06-11-2019, 07:40 AM)Sliced Wrote: If they do want to it's ridiculous. They've definitely been trying to throughout the season, it wouldn't surprise me if now that he's desperate to go they've just realised that he's done a decent job.

Absolute poison club, from the players, to the owners and to a lesser extent the fans

And Chelsea are poison as well. Big Grin
Wolves would get Mourinho in
(06-11-2019, 07:18 AM)Peachy Wrote: His names on the list apparently. Would love it I him and his coaches upped and left.  Big Grin

Alas, I think it would only hinder them temporarily - It would certainly stall their progress, but they have the cash and the ambition to overcome this. Whether they'll ever break into the top 6 is another matter, but I can't imagine they'd take 3 months to appoint a suitable replacement! It's hard to admit it, but the Dog Heads are light years ahead of us now.
(06-11-2019, 09:50 AM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:

Alas, I think it would only hinder them temporarily - It would certainly stall their progress, but they have the cash and the ambition to overcome this. Whether they'll ever break into the top 6 is another matter, but I can't imagine they'd take 3 months to appoint a suitable replacement! It's hard to admit it, but the Dog Heads are light years ahead of us now.

They are indeed. But I think a lot of their forward momentum is down to their manager and his drive and ambition.

A total overhaul of manager and coaching staff would have a big impact on them imo in the short term. Not as drastic as relegation or anything but it would stop them in their tracks for a while.

Alas I can't see him going to Chelsea anyway. I think it'll be Fat Frank's.
I'm surprised there aren't more top clubs chasing him. Sooner he goes the better!
(06-11-2019, 10:01 AM)Peachy Wrote:

They are indeed. But I think a lot of their forward momentum is down to their manager and his drive and ambition.

A total overhaul of manager and coaching staff would have a big impact on them imo in the short term. Not as drastic as relegation or anything but it would stop them in their tracks for a while.

Alas I can't see him going to Chelsea anyway. I think it'll be Fat Frank's.
I'd say Fat Frank has a lot to prove just now. His first season's achievement at Derby is little more than they've managed most years without him. Sarri is streets ahead.

They are. But look how quickly it fell apart when we were light years ahead of them. 

All it took was for Woy and Dashworth to go.
He seems a very good Manager, 2/3 great seasons.
I think if Mendes is his agent also they might think that they have hit the jackpot