Dawson...
word from a colleague who is a big Rochdale fan (Dawson still goes back to hang around with his mates there), he's bought a house in Clitheroe, and is set to join Burnley.

As long as it's £15m or so I think good deal, no issues with him going, a loss, but he is good enough to be playing in the premier league.

anyway, don't shoot the messenger...
We need a manager to reinvest the cash
Ah well, good riddance.
Good. Miserable overrated bastard.
After his strike last summer his body language was all wrong last season imo. He looked like he was sulking.

FUCK the big baby off. Shame as he's been a great player but his form was well below par last season.

Sooner keep BIG Ahmed tbh.
If they need some fucker to drive him, I'm available 24/7. FOC    Rolleyes
(06-10-2019, 09:33 AM)leedsbaggie Wrote: word from a colleague who is a big Rochdale fan (Dawson still goes back to hang around with his mates there), he's bought a house in Clitheroe, and is set to join Burnley.

As long as it's £15m or so I think good deal, no issues with him going, a loss, but he is good enough to be playing in the premier league.

anyway, don't shoot the messenger...

Can’t see us getting as much as £15m, especially from Burnley, but I’d take anything north of £10m.
His "I don't want to be here" vibe was an ever present for the last two seasons (if not longer). There's no telling how much of a Colin Robinson he's been behind the scenes either. 

Hopefully we can get some purposeful positivity into proceedings before the season starts.
Really he should have made the move last season when his #headsgone moment happened. It was another year on for him, and a gamble for us, which didn't pay off for either party.

Sulky and below-par as he has been, he's put up with enough from us in terms of where he wants to play and players coming in ahead of him, over the years. It's one of those where he shouldn't necessarily go with our blessing and a welcome back, but neither will he get a boo either.

Provided someone as able is waiting in the wings it's best he just goes. He doesn't want to be here, and right now we need a squad that does.
Done v little for 2 years. Fuck him off