Chernobyl
One of the best shows I’ve seen in ages. Brilliant.
Just finished episode 2. Fuck!

What’s most shocking is the arrogance of those in charge and their refusal to accept anything was wrong for so long.
Finished the lot last night. Very enjoyable, but not sure why it's being rated as the greatest show ever. Far from it.

Yay Communism.
Well I gave it a swerve due to subject. I'm going to revise that now and give it a watch. It is rare everyone on this board is in agreement.
(06-10-2019, 04:30 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Well I gave it a swerve due to subject. I'm going to revise that now and give it a watch. It is rare everyone on this board is in agreement.

Fuck you.
(06-10-2019, 04:51 PM)WWHO Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 04:30 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Well I gave it a swerve due to subject. I'm going to revise that now and give it a watch. It is rare everyone on this board is in agreement.

Fuck you.

That's better....
Is it just me who wants to watch the version Putin is having produced claiming it’s all the CIA’s fault in a feat of propaganda worthy of Gorbachev and his Central Committee?
Best show on tv I've seen since The Sopranos. Tense, gripping with superb acting and direction, stunning!
Last episode is phenomenal TV.
Just finished episode 3. Did not expect naked mining to feature.