FAQ People who walk around with bits of white plastic in their ears
You’re a twat.
(06-08-2019, 06:32 AM)Thurso Pickle Rick Wrote: I hope that's not a cruel pop at the hard of hearing lud

Eh?
(06-08-2019, 06:26 AM)Fido Wrote: You’re a twat.

Did you mean FAO?
(06-08-2019, 06:26 AM)Fido Wrote: You’re a twat.

Life must be good if that's all you've got to moan about.
“Christ or Mighty” being the pinnacle.
Compared to dick heads who play their phone on loudspeaker, I know which one I prefer.
People walking down the street talking loudly at the bottom of their phones with the other caller on loud speaker.... Utter, utter, cock wombles!
(06-08-2019, 09:10 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: People walking down the street talking loudly at the bottom of their phones with the other caller on loud speaker.... Utter, utter, cock wombles!

Why is this a thing now? It doesn't make the conversation any easier and you look like a wally. Bizzare.
(06-08-2019, 09:30 AM)Squid Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 09:10 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: People walking down the street talking loudly at the bottom of their phones with the other caller on loud speaker.... Utter, utter, cock wombles!

Why is this a thing now? It doesn't make the conversation any easier and you look like a wally. Bizzare.

Apprentice wannabees.
(06-08-2019, 09:30 AM)Squid Wrote:

Because we have a lot of selfish, narcissistic fuckwits in the country.