Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I dreaming or is this Trump soap opera real?
Not very political at all, but if you made a film a decade ago saying what is happening now with Trump set to be made president, being accused of being blackmailed by Russia for using Prostitutes and then questioning the FBI and CIA i would have told you it was the most far fetched story that isn't worthy of putting pen to paper.
It really is a very rocky time for the world from when he gets in next week and I really can't see him lasting even a year.
The guy just has too many skeletons in the cupboard and the noise is already becoming deafening.
Agree, but its batshit the world has gone from 'this nutcase won't last the republican primaries' to 'well even when he is sworn in, I can't see him lasting a year'....

He'll probably still be in The White House by the time we all snuff it!
I love this furious notion of 'fake news' being a new thing.

As if no one has been reading the Daily Express or Daily Mail for the past 50 years or 70 odd % of the population dont accept being told some woman called Lizzie is their 'Queen'.
Worryingly you would have expected enough crap to come out in the run up to the election to make him withdraw and it's ironic that he loved the security services when Hillary's emails were being questioned, but now it's a different game. Sadly part of the problem though is the US trailer trash underclass and red neck loons who think getting prossies to piss on beds to make a statement is OK statesmanlike behaviour.
America is in a mess and it could be a scary time over there with so many having guns.
I expect and hope Trump will have to quit very soon though. Please God may it be so.
Suddenly David Icke starts to make sense....
(01-12-2017, 08:41 AM)spandaubaggie Wrote: Worryingly you would have expected enough crap to come out in the run up to the election to make him withdraw and it's ironic that he loved the security services when Hillary's emails were being questioned, but now it's a different game. Sadly part of the problem though is the US trailer trash underclass and red neck loons who think getting prossies to piss on beds to make a statement is OK statesmanlike behaviour.
America is in a mess and it could be a scary time over there with so many having guns.
I expect and hope Trump will have to quit very soon though. Please God may it be so.

He won't quit. He bragged on camera about grabbing pussy and was still elected.
The worrying/interesting thing is that pretty well everything came out BEFORE he was elected

sexist comments
Racist comments
court cases alleging racist business practices (found guilty)
corporate bankruptcy (more than once) 
corporate fraud (Trump University)
reliance on foreign money to avoid personal bankruptcy (including Russia)
Non-payment of bills

Public statements that were known to be lies when he made them.
Non-disclosure of tax
Failing previous presidents financial impartiality measures

Would the knowledge he (was) pissed on (by)  a prostitute really make much of a difference?
(01-12-2017, 09:08 AM)fuzzbox Wrote: The worrying/interesting thing is that pretty well everything came out BEFORE he was elected

sexist comments
Racist comments
Non-payment of bills

Non-disclosure of tax

Would the knowledge he (was) pissed on (by)  a prostitute really make much of a difference?

Exactly. Somehow he's untouchable.
(01-12-2017, 09:08 AM)fuzzbox Wrote: The worrying/interesting thing is that pretty well everything came out BEFORE he was elected

sexist comments
Racist comments
Non-payment of bills

Non-disclosure of tax

I think something will happen to make him resign. I don't think he wants the job or even feels capable. I expect he will not last and really can even see someone trying to assassinate him before long.
spandaubaggie Wrote:
fuzzbox Wrote:The worrying/interesting thing is that pretty well everything came out BEFORE he was elected

sexist comments
Racist comments
Non-payment of bills

Non-disclosure of tax

I think something will happen to make him resign. I don't think he wants the job or even feels capable. I expect he will not last and really can even see someone trying to assassinate him before long.

He won't resign, he loves it. I don't think he functions like normal people/politicians, he doesn't feel any shame for his scandals (growing up a billionaire will do that) and certainly won't feel compelled to quit over any of them, he doesn't give a fuck. He's basically a spoilt, petulant child who has been given the most powerful position on Earth. Look at how he takes to Twitter to slag off anyone who criticises him (Meryl Streep this week), it's hardly presidential behaviour.