Two examples of this caring sharing Tory Government
Been here long enough not to post anything stupid like that without putting allegedly in front of it. Even if it's only for Birdy's sake to protect him.
(06-04-2019, 11:17 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 10:53 AM)John Osborne’s Knuckle Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 10:23 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Jess Phillips is a complete nutter who only cares about herself she is very unhinged and a pisshead .

From that description I take it you know her intimately then.

Look at her interviews complete idiot and someone who knows her through compaiging in those circles says she likes too many drinks I can't confirm this personally but I don't see why the person would lie for no reason ....but hey ho she is a local girl and stands up for all of us because she has  a local accent ffs
They may well have a reason to lie!  And what has having an accent got to do with the price of bacon?
(06-04-2019, 10:23 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Jess Phillips is a complete nutter who only cares about herself she is very unhinged and a pisshead .

Can you give examples of when she has appeared unhinged? Can you give me examples of when in public office she has appeared / been drunk? Can you point to policies / ideas that she is endorsed / said that support your assertion she is a nutter?

The only fact you have given is she has a local accent!
(06-04-2019, 02:37 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Can you give examples of when she has appeared unhinged? Can you give me examples of when in public office she has appeared / been drunk? Can you point to policies / ideas that she is endorsed / said that support your assertion she is a nutter?

Go into her local you will hear her slouring
(06-04-2019, 02:52 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(06-04-2019, 02:37 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:

Go into her local you will hear her slouring

That’s a no then.

Slurring, I’ve never heard of slouring is it her accent?
I see changeuk are doing really great. 6 quitters already and Anna Sourface now in charge of whats left.
(06-04-2019, 03:09 PM)Sunshine Wrote: I see changeuk are doing really great. 6 quitters already and Anna Sourface now in charge of whats left.

A shit sandwich of a choice it is then... no wonder the Lib Dem’s are showing aingns of life.
So no actual discussion of the points Derek raised then?

This post shows why politics in this country has become a joke.
(06-04-2019, 10:43 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: So no actual discussion of the points Derek raised then?

This post shows why politics in this country has become a joke.

Those that vote for this awful government won’t commrnt on the actual story because I would hope it makes them uncomfortable to endorse policies that have hurt and impoverished the most vulnerable in society. This government is a disgrace, an embarrassment and no amount of but, but,but what about Labour alters this.
Tis true Dekka, I've generally voted Conservative in the past and agreed with the austerity measures at the time - As a country we needed to get our finances back in check. However when you can see the damage being done by the lack of policing, availability of youth services, or the elderly care needs that we are facing then it's time to look for another solution.

The one thing that seems to be out of bounds is a tax rise - i'd be happy with 1 or 2% on my basic rate to provide more funds to spend on the country's infrastructure.

I can't see myself voting for them again at this point in time.