Latest odds
I know it doesn’t take a lot to move the market, but interestingly Monk is now 11/4 on Skybet. Cowley favourite at 11/10.

Joey Barton 14/1. Same as Appleton!
(05-25-2019, 08:45 PM)Glos_baggie Wrote: I know it doesn’t take a lot to move the market, but interestingly Monk is now 11/4 on Skybet. Cowley favourite at 11/10.

I think truth be known no one really knows who is even on the 4 man shortlist.
I think you are right.

But based upon where Monk was yesterday, it does mean that some money has gone on him. Whether there’s a reason for that remains to be seen.

Appleton’s odds are interesting-he was 5/1 mid week and so that’s a big drift. Although again, that probably goes to prove no-one knows what’s going on.
(05-25-2019, 08:45 PM)Glos_baggie Wrote: I know it doesn’t take a lot to move the market, but interestingly Monk is now 11/4 on Skybet. Cowley favourite at 11/10.

Big shift on Monk today. McInnes has now dropped out of the running it would seem.

I'm trying to ignore Barton being on there. Going from the exemplary specimen of humanity that is Darren Moore to him would be quite the plummet.

Sky Sports was reporting yesterday that the Cowley's were unhappy with their budget at Lincoln.

Not quite sure who is worse. Barton or fucking Bowyer   Sad

Monk would be a reasonable choice. Tbf, Cowley has got an incredible win percentage. Bit like Wilders at Northampton
(05-25-2019, 09:15 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:

Not quite sure who is worse. Barton or fucking Bowyer   Sad

Monk would be a reasonable choice. Tbf, Cowley has got an incredible win percentage. Bit like Wilders at Northampton

I'd forgotten about Bowyer. Bloody hell. Crap fact: Gareth Barry reckons having to separate Bowyer and Dyer was one of the worst moments of his career.

Monk would be decent, though he doesn't seem to stay in jobs that long and we could really do with a manager to last two seasons - we're getting a bad rap.

I can see the appeal of the Cowleys too.

Whoever it is, we need to back them.
(05-25-2019, 09:13 PM)Squid Wrote:

Sky Sports was reporting yesterday that the Cowley's were unhappy with their budget at Lincoln.

Frying pan and fire spring to mind. Just wait till Jenko gets the abacus out
Monks odds have been stable at 20/1 - 25/1 since the market first opened until now.

9/2 with PP - Encouraging signs.
(05-25-2019, 09:36 PM)Sandking Wrote: Monks odds have been stable at 20/1 - 25/1 since the market first opened until now.

I wanted him last year.

We would play to our strengths, not the ideals of the coach.
(05-25-2019, 09:40 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(05-25-2019, 09:36 PM)Sandking Wrote: Monks odds have been stable at 20/1 - 25/1 since the market first opened until now.

I wanted him last year.

We would play to our strengths, not the ideals of the coach.

It's by no means everything, but one thing you do get with him, good, bad or indifferent performance his post-match interviews come without any window dressing.
He says it as it is, and he`s not afraid to call his players out.

You only have to listen to him post-match after the 2-0 defeat for Swansea at the Hawthorns ( Feb 2015 )