David Cameron
In more enlightened times, this complete tosser would have been hung, drawn and quartered for treason.
He put the interests of himself and his party above the interest of his country by abdicating his reponsibility and letting 'the people' decide upon what was obviously a very multi-layered decision.
The reason we elect MPs is to spend the time that we don't have, to look at all of the ins and outs of a situation and then make decisions on our behalf, but that was obviously something that didn't suit his vision .
So now, having left the country in deep shit, he disappears.
The fact that he 'supports' the Villa - (or West Ham) doesn't help either!
Bang on, fella.
Whichever way we all voted, Cameron has caused a totally unnecessary shitstorm and then just buggered off.
Odious and disgusting to see him giving his opinions after the mess he’s caused.
Utter coward.
Multi layered I don't think so.....have a vote to decide to get out to make our own laws again, control our immigration, etc with the bargaining power of the fact that we buy more off Germany, Italy, France, Spain etc than they buy off us....it's not the rocket science the BBC and the Guardian would have us believe.....it shouldn't be mess it should have been so much easier than the politicians have made it
It was liking the electorate vote on what course of neurosurgery to do. This week a mate who voted out said of a vocal remainer who lives in Dublin. “Why is he so bothered it’s not like it affects him now he’s moved to Ireland!”
Above all else, his move was badly timed.

Seal cunt.

I’m sure someone will have posted this before - might have done it myself. Still think it’s brilliant.
(05-24-2019, 07:27 PM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote: Multi layered I don't think so.....have a vote to decide to get out to make our own laws again, control our immigration, etc with the bargaining power of the fact that we buy more off Germany, Italy, France, Spain etc than they buy off us....it's not the rocket science the BBC and the Guardian would have us believe.....it shouldn't be mess it should have been so much easier than the politicians have made it

So, when you voted, you had all of the facts and figures at hand about the Northern Ireland backstop, the projected effect upon immigration, how Brexit would affect the freedom of movement for Europeans, a projection as to how this would affect our economy and the exact figures as to how much we were putting into the EU compared to how much we were getting back?
I  didn't.
He was at the shrine last week, the massive twat.
Let me guess. Derek Hardballs will come along soon and say he's great.