Resignation live now on BBC and Sky News
(05-24-2019, 11:40 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 10:38 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: No tears for Windrush, Grenfel, all the working people using foodbanks or the disabled people who've suffered at the hands of her government. Only tears cos she's lost the top job. Go fuck yourself Theresa.

Like Blair with Iraq, Eden with Suez, she'll be remembered as the PM who failed to deliver Brexit.

I'll remember her for overseeing the biggest jump in child poverty for three decades, a worsening housing crisis, universal credit and a surge in violent crime. We seem to have forgotten all this amidst the Brexit chaos.
(05-24-2019, 10:38 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: No tears for Windrush, Grenfel, all the working people using foodbanks or the disabled people who've suffered at the hands of her government. Only tears cos she's lost the top job. Go fuck yourself Theresa.

I see you've copied and pasted off Twitter  Rolleyes

Like Blair with Iraq, Eden with Suez, she'll be remembered as the PM who failed to deliver Brexit.

She is useless but that cunt Blair got hundreds and thousands slaughtered but hey ho that's ok then .
(05-24-2019, 12:52 PM)The liquidator Wrote:

She is useless but that cunt Blair got hundreds and thousands slaughtered but hey ho that's ok then .

I seem to recall the Tory Party were very keen to take part in the war on terror in both Afghanistan and Iraq. The idea they wouldn’t have supported Bush is stretching credibility past breaking point.

146 Conservative MPs voted for the war in Iraq in 2003. 17 abstained and 2 voted against. Also, whataboutery is a logical fallacy and renders your argument invalid.

It's a valid point worth sharing.
(05-24-2019, 01:28 PM)ChamonixBaggie Wrote:

146 Conservative MPs voted for the war in Iraq in 2003. 17 abstained and 2 voted against. Also, whataboutery is a logical fallacy and renders your argument invalid.

The war in Iraq was still the right decision but the lack of planning thereafter led to further conflict and the emergence of Isis. I would have liked to have seen a move to Kurdish independence, albeit just in Iraq. That group have been completely and utterly undervalued and neglected over years of systematic genocide yet still fought like lions versus a fascist "state".
Can't wait to see the Kipper faces if Javid gets the job.

Campbell's dodgy dossier was very compelling.
(05-24-2019, 04:57 PM)Fido Wrote:

The war in Iraq was still the right decision but the lack of planning thereafter led to further conflict and the emergence of Isis. I would have liked to have seen a move to Kurdish independence, albeit just in Iraq. That group have been completely and utterly undervalued and neglected over years of systematic genocide yet still fought like lions versus a fascist "state".

The Kurds who I have met are really proud people
(05-25-2019, 09:05 AM)The liquidator Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 04:57 PM)Fido Wrote:

(05-24-2019, 11:40 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Like Blair with Iraq, Eden with Suez, she'll be remembered as the PM who failed to deliver Brexit.

The Kurds who I have met are really proud people

We owe them a huge debt of gratitude. Without them it would have been our lads and lasses getting killed over there.