Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Stove Top Fans.......
About to spend my Crimbo money on one of the above and wondered if anybody out there had any useful comments?

Like the look and sound of the Ecofan 812.

Any suggestions?
Stove Top fans - they sound like an unruly bunch!

Seriously, the Ecofan 812 is similar to that one Aldi were banging out for about £25 recently. I bought two for my boat. Opinion has always been divided on these between boaters. A bit disappointed tbh, and i am thinking of getting rid. The design is one of the least thermally efficient (blade wise) compared to others, and any heat improvement down the boat is not really noticeable and difficult to quantify. Any improvement is countered with the increase in fine dust around the place, and the tendency for our Cocker Spaniel to keep attacking it. Novelty value soon wears off.
Stove top fans would be extracted by Portmao faw shaw.
When I saw the headline for the OP, I thought it was a variation on 'armchair supporters'.
This surely wins most niche thread of the year.
Stove fans not happy with events at Anfield
(12-27-2016, 06:27 PM)texas Wrote: When I saw the headline for the OP, I thought it was a variation on 'armchair supporters'.

Putting a stream on the iPad while prepping a balti and that's the way I like it.
Thanks for all the feedback - Opted for a Valiant IV! Big Grin
Brilliant, its been really worrying me which one you would go for
(12-28-2016, 01:32 PM)Brom_Stoker Wrote: Brilliant, its been really worrying me which one you would go for

Always pleased to reply! Big Grin

Hmm - which LED Torch next?? Huh