Who else is convinced Appleton has the job?
The way he was brought in just before the playoffs, his history with the club, also with Dowling, all seems to smack of a premeditated idea if we failed to go up. 
The huge cull of the squad adds to it. 
Really expect to see him announced in the next few days. 
I’m underwhelmed if so, but we’re going to rebuild on the conservative side. I expect 8 or so teams to have bigger wages this season.
I don't know about 8 above us, Spandau, but I think we will struggle for anything other than the play-offs, tops.
I think he'd be a decent appointment to be honest.

- Big Daddy Cool
Yep, totally convinced he has the job as well. Took odds at 7/1 and I'm expecting a return! Personally, I'm a bit underwhelmed at the prospect but I think it's inevitable.
I reckon there's a good chance, had a bet at 20/1 earlier. He's now 9/1 on paddy, but that could be due to us lot lumping on him  Smile
At least we now have a 3 man short list for when he's inevitably sacked in January
(05-21-2019, 09:12 PM)Brandywell Wrote: At least we now have a 3 man short list for when he's inevitably sacked in January

Not if the other three have already turned us down this time Big Grin
Yeah I think so too unfortunately
I'm not averse to him becoming head coach. He's served his lower league apprenticeship IMO.
Yep I think so. I’ll get you He-Man!